73 - Phillian's Request

Phillian wasted no time after hearing Calley's response. He lowered his head and claimed her waiting lips for a mind-blowing kiss.

He missed her damn much. He had been craving her kisses, her touch, her body. Calley bothered his whole being, and she was the only person he needed in his life right now.

He wanted to take her back. He needed her back.

Unti-unting lumuwag ang pagkakahawak ni Phill sa braso ni Calley, hanggang sa ang isang kamay nito'y bumaba na rin sa bewang ng huli.

Calley's arms crawled around his neck, pressing her soft body against his. He groaned in pleasure. His lips opened over hers, slanting back and forth in a fierce, wildly arousing kiss that made her shudder with her own needs. His hands then moved up and stroked possessively over her back, caressing her in burning passion, igniting flames of desire.

Bumaba ang mga kamay ni Phillian sa pang-upo ni Calley, and there, he touched and gripped as he always did. They were his favorite part...

No, actually... Those were some of his many favorites. He loved every part of her body. She was perfection in his eyes.

And while his hands were busy grabbing her butt, he slid his lips down her velvety neck, planting hot kisses, sending shivers of delight down her core.

"I missed you so badly, baby," he whispered and buried his lips on hers again.

He kissed her gently, passionately, and then with an urgent hunger, he cupped her bottom and pulled her tightly against his rigid arousal, gaining a moan of pure, primitive pleasure from her.

With his lips still locked to hers, he let go of her butt and slid his hands down her legs, pulling her up in the air, and pinning her to the glass wall. Her legs then automatically wrapped around his hips, and her hands gripped his shoulders. He then released his lips from Calley's and moved down to attach her throat; kissing its softness, licking its hollow.

And while Phillian was busy pleasuring her neck, his hands worked their way to remove her only clothing off her body.

Calley had no idea what happened next, but the next thing she remembered was the white top falling on the floor. How Phillian was able to remove that, Calley had no idea. Nakadikit pa rin ang likod nito sa glasswall, ang mga kamay at binti'y mahigpit pa ring nakapulupot sa katawan ni Phill.

"I don't care if you're legally married to Sacred," Phill whispered in her ear. "You were mine before, and you still are even up to now." Then, he crashed his lips to hers again.

Tuluyan nang naging malabo kay Calley ang sunod na mga sandali. She was responding to Phillian's kisses with equal hunger, gripping her limbs around his body as if he was going somewhere, leaving her.

She wouldn't let go. She wouldn't even if it killed her.

Sunod na namalayan ni Calley ay ang pag-hiwalay ng likod nito sa malamig na glass wall at ang pagdampi niyon sa malambot na water bed. Phillian laid her there and bent over to kiss her mouth again while his hands started to unbutton his shirt and pants. In seconds, Phillian's clothes flew in the air until he was also fully naked.

Their lips unlocked; Phillian pulled up to stare at her body, and Calley did the same. Their eyes both darkened in uncontrollable desire—and they knew there's nothing that's stopping them now.

"Did you smoke?" Calley asked.

"Aris indulged me," he answered. "I only had two puffs."