Graduation

Tris' POV

"I'm so proud of you Tris" my mum says hugging me, she looks up at me and wipes her tears away. From the corner of my eye, I can see Tobias with his father, he's so proud of Tobias. We both graduated with excellent results and our relationship has been blooming. We still haven't passed the kissing stage, well we kind of have, we slept in the same bed if that counts.
Tobias and I are not going to college, instead we got full time jobs, they told us that they will train us and we will have a qualification as a result. Tobias and I both got jobs at the hospital as nurses. Tobias eventually wants to become a doctor but that will take years. We start after the summer holidays. Which means we have a whole month to ourselves.
The gang and I are both going down to Miami to the beach, we will be staying for 2 weeks, we'll be staying at cabins on the beach, we rented 5 cabins for the couples, believe it or not Lynn has found love, her boyfriends name is James, he's cool.

____________

Tobias' POV

"I am so proud of you son" my father tells me.
"I'm sure your mother would be too" he says and I can see a tear rolling down his face. I throw my arms around him.
"I love you dad" I say.
"I love you too son" he says. I pull back and look at Tris, she's laughing with Natalie. I can't wait to spend the next 2 weeks with her and the gang. I'm looking forward to starting our job too, well be working together.

Any Hunger Games fans out there? If so check out AriaHarper s hunger games fanfic it's called 'Going after love((Primrose Everdeen))

Also very sorry for the shortness of this chapter, it was a filler chapter as I was running out of ideas but I have a few for their vacation and for what happens after.
Be brave guys
ILY
~B~