A "normal " day

Evenly' s pov
It was just another day in this small dark room. Or actually I don't know if it's another day because I have lost all sense of time and have know idea if it night, day or how long I have been here. I think I have been locked up in this room for at least some years. The first couple days I tried to keep track of how long I have been here, but I was 8 so I didn't think of a smart idea to keep track of how many minutes I have counted. When I think back on it I should have just drawn lines on the walls, but it's ok. I also tried to remember as much details as possible about the kidnapper. I know he has dark brow hair and brown eyes. I don't know how tall he is but he is a lot taller that me. I don't really know how tall I'm either. It's not like I have something to check. All I know is that I haven't grown that much since I got put in this room. I am also under weight since you know I can't just get out and go to the store. He does give me food but not even close to how much I should by getting. It's usually some dry bread without anything on it and some kind of fruit. If I'm really lucky I will get some oatmeal, but of course not with anything on it. It seems wired but that is one of the things I miss the most. My mom's breakfast she was a really good cook so she would make pancakes or French toast. Even if she was in a rush she always made me breakfast and I loved it even if it was just fruit. I miss a lot of stuff such as playing in the park, movie nights with my mom, looking at the stars, baking and I even miss school. The first weeks of maybe months i always had a hope that i would get out, but now I have lost all hope.

When I woke up this morning or night or maybe it's the middle of the day as I mentioned earlier I have no idea what time it is. I went to the toilet or I don't know if I can call it that. It was a hole in the floor with a plank over it so I don't have to smell it. Of course since I'm still here there is some ventilation but is not very good. After that I brushed my teeth, but of course I don't have a toothbrush or
toothpaste so I just use my finger and some water. The guy who Kidnapped me or sir as I call him usually would come and give me a bottle of water ever now and then. After that I would walk around the room. I have measured the room by walking around and it was around 5 meters at each wall. Today it was extra hard walking around since yesterday sir had visitors over. That would take turn of raping me if I could even call it a rape now. It had happened so many times that I have lost count. Although it happens so much I never get used to it. It actually gets worse every time, but the first time was the worst. It was the second night in the room and I was sitting on the mattress that he had given me. He walk in and just stood there I asked if he could let me go or just let me call my mom and tell her I was alive. He said nothing and walked up to me slapped me across the face before he pushed me down on the mattress. The mattress was thin so it hurt when I hit the mattress. He pulled of the clothes I was wearing. I was wearing a pink sweater and some blue jeans. I had been wearing those clothes since the morning he kidnapped me. My mom had picked out the clothes so I didn't want him to take them of. I tried to kick him of, but if I kicked I would just slap me harder. After he had ripped of my clothes. He pulled of his own pants. I closed my eyes as hard as I could because I didn't want to see what he was doing. I already knew what sex was since me and my mom had an really open relationship. So she had taught me all about consent and that I decided who would touch me and were. I screamed " stop, I don't want you to do that" but he didn't listen. I could feel him touching me and I think after that I went into a shock state because I don't remember much after that. After he left I was just laying there naked and crying so hard that it was hard to breathe. That night cried me self to sleep I usually do that every night. When I woke up I still hurt and I was bleeding.

After walking around the room I did some jumping jacks. I would to that every day since I was always looked inside this room. When I was done with my little work out or I don't know if you can call it that but whatever. I found my book and begun reading. I had begged for a book to read for ages and 25 books ago he said yes I have no idea how many days it month it had been. I didn't get to pick the book but that didn't matter as long as I had something to do it was ok. Sometimes is would be a math book other times it would be some romance. One time he gave me a book about the human anatomy and I really liked it. I loved reading and learning about the human body. Before I got kidnapped I wanted to be a doctor, but I guess that won't happen now. Because to be a doctor I actually have to get out of here and I don't think that would happen. I will probably just be looked up here until he just don't want to come down with food anymore. There are days were I wish that he could just kill me so I can be done with this shit.

I dont know how kong i have been reading for but I started to get really hungry and since I didn't get a lot of food I didn't get hungry that often so I knew it had been a long time. Maybe this was the day, maybe it was all over now. I don't know if I should be happy or scared since dying of hunger doesn't sound so nice, but at least it would be over. I sat there and tried to listen after his footsteps normally I would hear him walking down some stairs and opening a door. I think you had to go trough two doors before you came to the room I was in since I remember that from when I was out once. That was the only time I had been out. He had some guys over and they didn't want to go inside my room because they wanted to do it in a real bed. I got to go around the hose, but I had to serve them drinks. They also wanted me to drink and basically forested the bottles inside my mouth and that wasn't the only thing they forested inside my mouth that night but after that I had to go straight to my room. Suddenly I heard footsteps, but it heard like two people and none of them walked like him. He had hard and loud footsteps, but these sounded light. Then I heard the first door open. I quickly moved to the corner and pulled my knees to my chest. Then the second door opened and two people walked in I hid my face in my knees.

A/N
So this is the firs chapter. Sorry if it's a little short, but I don't know how long to make them. I hope you like this story and will continue reading.