Twelve

I realize it was wrong of me to give Agent Mack the File on Erica Kyles, but it'll take him some time to notice and I want to finish the mission.
Taking the real files out I place all the papers on my desk.
Nothing.
The files are completely empty. That's the other reason I couldn't give Mason the files.
"Agent Baldwin. Please go to Agent Johnson's office." The secretary called through the intercom.
"Ugh." I groan as I stand from my chair. Making my way towards Johnson's office.
I slowly open the door and stare at Johnson and some other girl.
"Ah, Grace, take a seat." He says as he gestures to the chair with his hand.
"Who's the chick?" I say nodding my head in the direction of the girl.
She ha dark chocolate brown hair with light brown highlights. Her make up was packed onto her face. The thing that popped out most was her red lips. Her brown eyes matched the shade of her hair perfectly and her outfit consisted of a white shirt with black lace details and a pair of dark blue ripped skinny jeans made her legs seem smaller then they actually are. Her feet must have been a size 2 with those tiny black high heels fiting like they're nothing.
"Grace this is-"
"Hannah Cortez." The girl interrupted.
"I'm Agent Grace Baldwin. Nice to meet you."
"Isn't it?"
"What does she need from me?"
"Well, one of her valuable diamond necklaces was stolen by GLC and we need you to recover it."
"So that's it. I'm officially one hundred percent off the Harry Styles case."
"Grace you broke a rule and I have to do what's best and that's taking you off the case.
"No what's best is keeping me on the case. I already knew so much."
"And since Agent Mack has the files he can have the same information.
"I' not taking this assignment and I'm going to finish the Harry Styles case, but now I don't have to sneak around him."
"Grace that assignment was given to Mason-"
"And will be finished by me." I say and walk out of the room.
[Harry]
(Finally something different)
I miss Darcy or Grace or whatever her name was. She was doing so well and I had to push it and this Mason guy is much less fun. He's constantly talking to some girl named Stacey. He says she's in charge of his mission, but I thought the guy I. Charge of this was named Johnson.
I' msg confused, but I guess I have to trust him, I mean he's here to keep me alive, right?