ZERO

So this is my new story. I hope you like it.

The idea and posts of stuff from the book is all some ideas I got from @onedirectionluv1D Operation One Direction. You guys should check it out. It's amaZAYN. Please vote and comment.

Enjoy.

G R A C E

I wake up to the annoying sound of my watch. Grabbing the watch off my side table.

"Agent Johnson ." I huff and press the green button.

"Ah Agent Gracey." He says and smiles.

"Grace." I corrected.

"Not important. I have a mission for you. GLT is moving in on a school. You need to get the kids out of the building before anything can happen." He says.

"Where's the school?" I ask needing more information.

"I'm faxing some papers to you right now." I says and the screen disappears.

I enter my closet and walk towards the back. I push the clothes in the back to the side and type in my passcode into the keypad. Some doors opend and I grabbed my black leather full body suit. Then I grabbed my pistol and slipped it into the pocket of my belt along with my pocket knife. Then I grabbed my ID badge and hooked it onto my belt.

I went to my faxing machine and retrieved the papers Agent Johnson sent to me.

Situation: GLT closing in on elementary school

Mission: Get everyone out un harmed and prevent as much damage as possible

Place: St Michaels Elementary School

Good Luck Agent

With that I exit my room and dash out of the house.

Racing down the streets I reach my destination in about 10-15 minutes. I enter the building and go to the main office.

"Excuse me. My names Grace. I'm an official agent for the FBI. I need everyone to vacate the area, imidiatly." I inform the receptionist.

"And why should I believe you. You're just a little girl probably playing some trick. How old are you anyways. 12?" She responds and returns to the computer screen.

"This is no trick." I pull out my badge and show it to her. "An extremely dangerous group of men are on there way here-"

BANG...

"We're to late. They're here." I say. "Get everyone out of here...NOW!" I demand and excite the office.

Running down the hallway I race from room to room carefully getting as many people out unharmed.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I little voice screams. I race search for the scared voice and when I find her I see one of the people from GLT holding a little girl with a loaded gun pressed to her head.

"Stop. One step and I shoot." He warns. I freeze in my spot and pull out my gun.

"DROP YOUR WEAPON!" I yell.

He smirks. "And if I don't? One wrong move and she's dead. I glance at the little girl. Her blues eyes filled with fear as her small body tenses.

"Let the girl go." I say a bit softer.

"I'll pass." He says. I quickly load my gun and shoot his wrist. He drops his gun and the little girls runs to me crying.

"T-thank you." She cries. I pick her up and place her on my hip.

"It's ok. I got you." I tell her. I place her down and tell her to go home but she refuses.

"I don't want to leave you. What if you get hurt? I wanna help you. Like you helped me." I smile at the cute little girl.

"I promise I'll be ok. I need you to leave. I'd rather have me hurt and you safe then the other way around." I tell her.

"I'm not going anywhere. If you're ok then so am I." She states. By now I know she won't leave so I carefully check every room.

Once there all safe. I leave.

So this is my new story. I hope you like it.

The idea and posts of stuff from the book is all some ideas I got from @onedirectionluv1D Operation One Direction. You guys should check it out. It's amaZAYN. Please vote and comment.