Sixteen

[Harry]
I sit in the waiting room of the hospital waiting for any news on Grace.
"Harry Styles?" A doctor says. I look up and jump out of my set making my way towards the doctor.
"That's me. I'm Harry. Is she okay?"
"Well, she's currently living on life support. She's in a coma not quite surviving, but not dyeing."
"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"
"Bad. She's not exactly alive right now. At the state she's currently at we could practically just call her dead."
"Oh. Can I see her?"
"I guess so. I'll get a nurse to bring you to her room." I nod and sit back down.
"Hello Mr. Styles. I'm Rose. Doctor Nathan told me to bring you to Patient Grace Baldwin." Nurse Rose says. Her brown hair was up in a bun on top of her head and a pair of small glasses where placed upon her nose.
"Please take me to her." She nods her head and starts to walk forwards.
"Follow me." She says and I nod following her down multiple halls until we reached door number 347.
[Grace]
I look around at the boring solid white area filled with filling cabinets and papers everywhere.
"Where am I?" I ask absolutely no one. I open one of the cabinets and grab one of the pieces of paper.
7 years old. Mom and dad have just passed do to unknown reasons. I already miss them.
I quickly toss that paper to the side, scared to continue it, and grab a different piece of paper.
Stupidest mission I have ever received. They want me to protect some stupid celebrity because his millions of bodyguards can't do that. Lucky me.
I laugh at that paper and set it aside grabbing another one,
No matter what happens Harry comes first. That's my job. That's what I'm payed for. That's what they hired me to do. As long as Harry's alive, I don't care what happens to me. I must keep him safe.
I guess I did what I was supposed to. I can die just because I gave him my bullet proof vest.
"Grace?" I hear a voice say. I quickly turn around and examen the room trying to determine who the voice is coming from. "Grace, I know you probably can't here me and if you can, you can't respond, but I'm gonna talk to you anyways." A soft laugh comes from the unknown person. "When I adopted you, I honestly did not want to adopt. It was a suggestion made by Simon and since he's my boss, I had to follow his suggestion. If someone told me that the girl I adopted was going to be a spy and the only thing keeping me alive, I would have said they're crazy. I don't know how you do what you do, but you do it wonderfully." By now I figured out that the voice was obviously Harry's. "I know that you're just holding on. You're barely alive. I just want you to know that. I love you. I love you like you are actually my daughter and I need you to understand that it's okay. If you want to go, if you want to be with your parents, then it's okay." Harry sniffles a bit and I know he's crying. "If you want to go then you can. I'm not going to make you stay. I'm not going to try and convince you to stay. I'm going to convince you to do what you want. I love you Grace and I want you to do whatever makes you happy." It was silent. Harry stopped talking and I obviously can't respond.
Suddenly a cabinet opened and a new piece of paper appeared.
Harry needs me. I can't leave him no matter what he says. I'm going to put up the biggest fight to remain alive. I need to stay with Harry.
I guess I'm going to fight. Scratch that, I know I'm going to fight. My subconscious is right. Harry needs me and I'm going to fight for my life.
"Okay, Grace. Wake up." I felt pathetic knowing that that was the only thing I thought of. "You can't die yet Grace. You need to protect Harry. He's still in danger. Just wake up, please."
I just don't know how to win this battle.