Five

"Darcy?" Harry has been standing at my door for the past hour. You'd think he'd be smart enough to open the door. "Darcy. Please let me in. Please. I'm sorry." I couldn't care less about his apology. It didn't mean anything to me. What he said didn't do anything.

"It's not locked, idiot." I say mumbling that last part so he doesn't hear.

He opened the door and sits beside me on the bottom bunk of the bed.

"I'm really sorry Darce."

Whatever. "It's just. When my parents died I had a really hard time to cope with it. Then my uncle died and they put me in an all boys orphanage. Not to mention the fact that I couldn't even go back to my home town." I lie.

"I know and I shouldn't have said that. Can we just forget it happend?"

"I think that would be best." I don't care.

"Now. What was the guy doing in our house? Why did he call you Grace? And why where you going to kill him?"

"He was a robber, my middle name is Grace and I'm pretty sure he was the same guy that killed my parents." Lie.

"Did your parents call you Grace?"

"All the time. My grandma's name was Darcy so that's what they named me but, my mom didn't like it so she called me Grace and that's just what I went by. I think I like Darcy more though." I think I almost died saying that lie.

He nodded his head. "I'm going to the boys house today. Would you like to come with?" Perfect. I needed to meet the boys so I could get some information from them.

"I would love to."

=At the Louis house=

We where meeting the boys at Louis house. So far I met Liam, Louis, Niall and Louis' girlfriend Eleanor.

"There's one more. His name is Zayn. He should be here soon." Harry tells me.

"Simons coming to. He said we're having an emergency One Direction meeting." Simon better not screw this up on me. I'm doing good.

There's a knock on the door followed by Simon coming in and taking a seat next to Niall.

"Hello boys. Grace." He says.

"Darcy." I glare.

"Right."

"How do you know each other?"

"Uh. Simon was a friend of the families. He was practically my uncle. Isn't that right Simon?"

"Yes. That's correct. So since when do you go by Darcy?"

"Just recently. I guess I just prefered the name."

"Hello boys. Sorry I'm late." Another boy came in. I'm guessing he's Zayn.

"That's fine we where just about to start." Simon says. "So it's about what's been going on. Since people are trying to kill Harry, we can't have any more performances meaning we have to cancel the upcoming concert."

"We understand." Louis says. I stand up and whisper in Simons hear that I need to talk to the boys and Harry can't be in here. He nods and opens his mouth to speak. "Harry I need to speak to you alone. Come with me to the kitchen."

Once they left I began yo to speak.

"Boys. My name is Grace Baldwin and I'm an official agent for the FBI. I have been sent here on a mission: Protect Harry styles from whatever danger. Harry can not and will not know that I'm a spy. If you tell him that means I have failed. I need information from you guys put first I need you guys to swear that you will not tell Harry." I tell them. They stare for a second then burst out laughing.

"Nice one Darcy but we're not stupid." Niall laughs. I reach into my dress pocket and pull out my official badge. I hand it to Niall and he shuts right up then he passes it over to Zayn. He has the same reaction.  It passes around until it finally returns to me.

"You guys must swear. Hands on your knees so I know you're not crossing any fingers." The boys do as told and I continue. "Repeat after me. I, say your name. Swear on my grave that I will keep Agent Grace Baldwin's secret identity." The boys repeat the oath perfectly and stop talking.

"Now. First Im gonna need you to identify yourself."  I start recording the boys answers using the recorder on my watch.

"I'm Niall Horan."

"Zayn Malik."

"Louis Tomlinson."

"And I'm Liam Payne."

"My first question: What do you know about Harry that others might want to know?" (I'm going to make up these answers cause I know alot of directioners know practically every thing.)

"When he was 7 his dad joined some research project." Niall responded.

"And when he was 10 the project ended up killing his father." Zayn continued.

"His father wrote a note to him containing very important information that only one other person knows about." Louis adds.

"The information was all about some plan that a group called GLT had been planning for over 20 years now." Liam finished.

"Do you know where he keeps this information?"

"No. He completely refuses to tell us where it is. He said that the information was for him only."

"But once we find out we will inform you instantly." I nod my head in appreciation.

"Finale question: What where the names of the other Researchers?"

"There was 5 including Harry's father." Zayn tells me.

"Zach Graham."

"John Paul."

"Diana Ross."

"Max Baldwin." My dad. I was waiting for those words. I didn't want to believe them but they where true.

That mean. My dad didn't go missing. He was killed along with Harry's dad. The other person who knows about the research is me. I know what Harry knows.

"Thank you."

Disappearance of Max Baldwin: Case Closed.