Epilogue

I'd just like to thank all of you for sticking with me till the end.
That's the official cover for the sequel. It will be called living with the enemy and I will start it on the 1st of September.
Now, if you are up to it, enjoy the last chapter of Code Styles.
[Grace]
As I pack my bags so I can go to America, I couldn't help but think about how much I'm going to miss Harry.
He's like my big brother and now that I have a big brother, I don't know what to do without him.
"Grace? Are you in there?" Harry asks behind my closed door.
"Ya. C'mon in." Harry enters the room and takes a seat on my window seat beside my bag.
"I'm gonna miss you kid."
"Don't start."
"What I'm just saying I'll miss you."
"I know, but if you say I'll miss you then I'm going to go back to reality and realize how much I'm going to miss you and then I'm going to break down and start crying because, I'm going to miss you so much." I say as a tear forms in my eye and falls down my face. "I just don't want to miss you. I don't want to have to miss you. I want to stay and come on tour with you and the boys and never half to leave your side because I love you and you're a great older brother, but here I am packing my things to go back to America so I can go on a life threatening mission and to be completely honest with you, I don't know if I'm going to come back alive. I didn't want to tell you, but I know that this could be the last time I see you and I just-"
"Grace." Harry says, cutting me off nicely because I was just rambling. "You'll be okay. This mission is practically nothing compared to the last one."
"I know, I just can't believe that I'm going to be living with the enemy."
**The End**
Short, but simple. I did have a longer one but it was deleted so I had to rewrite it. I definitely would have made it longer but this is already crazy late so ya.
Sequel coming in September. if I haven't told you yet it will be called Living with the Enemy and I'm very excited for it. I promise it won't be as poorly written as this.
Thank you so much for reading my story and I love you all so much.
Please check out my other book, Dancing Horan I'd really appreciate it if you went to check that out.
Thanks again for reading and I shall see you soon.