Three

I'm currently sitting in Harry's car on the way to my new home.

"How do you have an American accent if you're British?" He asks.

"Well I'm actually American.  My mum and dad died when I was little so I had to move here with my uncle who died not so long ago." I lie.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"Please don't apologise. It's not like you where the reason they died."

Once I said that the vehicle went silent.

After about 5 minutes, we arrived at Harry's house.

"Your room is just up the stairs third door on your right. I'll get your bags." He tells me and walks towards the trunk. I was totally okay with that but I had some spy gear that I couldn't risk him seeing. Plus they're my bags.

"I got Harry. Don't worry about it." I tell him. He nods and I grabs my bags bringing them to the room he told me.

I open the door and place my bags on the floor.

The room was perfect. I don't even know how to describe it. (I'm gonna try but if you don't understand there's a pic on the side ;)) There was a desk in the back with a window and the closet. Then there was 2 corners one on each side of the opening. On one side there was a bunk bed/loft and cabinets and drawers and on the other side was a lamp, a little pink footstool and the door. The floor was a light brown carpet with a fuzzy green carpet in the middle. The walls where mainly white except for the green wall at the bottom part of the bunk bed thing. There was also my own bathroom at the end of the beds after the cabinets. The closet was a walk in with the expansion for my spy equipment. It was absolutely amazing.

I start by putting my equipment away so Harry doesn't see it while I unpack. Then I continue with my closet and put away 3 outfits. I need to go shopping. Is it sad that I have more guns and knives then clothes?

Once all that was put away, I put my stuff in the bathroom.

Once everything was put away, I went to see Harry who was in the living room watching soccer or how the british say it football.

"So? Do you like it?" He asks as I take a seat next to him.

"It's perfect thank you, Harry." I smile.

"That's good. My room is right across from yours if you need me. The kitchen is just over there and the bathroom is over there. I'll give you a proper tour of the place tomorrow. For now, I suggest you go to sleep. It's getting late and you have a big day tomorrow." He says pointing at a few places to indicate where they are.

"Your right. Good night Harry."

"Good night Darcy." I cringe at the stupid name. Why couldn't he like a good name, like Riley, or Ciara, or Grace.

I walk into my room and walk up the stairs to sleep on the top bunk. Maybe I'll sleep on the bottom tomorrow and see what I like more.