Koku..explain

Kaigaku:Soo uhh My dad told me not to judge or bully anyone based on their looks,clothes and things they like.And he told me never to make fun of anyone..............Meanwhile this is my dad

Meanwhile Kokushibo:

Kokushibo:Ew Akaza you look ugly in those,go change....Douma.No.Don't ever wear that again.It looks aweful.IDK HOW DO YOU EVEN LIKE THAT.Disgusting.Gyokko.Your ugly man.Go back to hell where you belong.Ew Gyutaro-Go shower you smell-Daki,no.You look disgusting like that.Wear something better.....Tbh idk How Akaza can have that haircut.It looks Weird and Shitty.Hantengu.Stop.fucking.crying.Idc.Urogi go wear a shirt.You look gross like that.Zoha wear something better,your a child.Karaku,no.Wear a shirt.......No gyokko you don't look good.......Gyutaro...Buddy.
Change your hair.It looks.like kelp and really,really,really bad cabbage.Zoha are those things on your ears some kind of earings??is so their weird looking. Daki change into something better.Your not going out like that Woman.Douma that thing on your head looks like a smashed egg.But with diffrent colors.Gyokko you look gross.Disgusting.You know i would cook you and eat you,but then i'll throw you into a trashcan cuz you most likely taste like Shit.No,Akaza.Put on a shirt man,stop flexing.....Tbh Douma has the gayest eyes i ever saw....Sekido.Buddy.Buddy.Listen.Your hair is shitty.Aizetsu i don't like you..But i also don't hate you.Kaigaku change your hair my child.You look gross and those eyesbrows are also very weird.Gyutaro..Eat something man you look like a sand timer thing,and a skeleton+zombie,no wonder Daki said that you two don't look related.Daki...Zoha was probably right.You look like a Harl**....CHANGE..Kaigaku those necklaces are weird...Why do you have them.Take them off.And that uniform..No.Tbh in the end i think Nakime is the only perfect one here.the rest of you suck.Ew.Zoha,your eyebrows are weird man.Like....Fr man.Fix them...All of the clones have weird eyebrows and those things on their forehead looks like they have rocks under their skin.Yk,Urogi is a weird ass.And a pain.In the end i might end up judging myself.......Nakime,honey...Listen..im not trying to be rude or anything..But...A ponytail doesn't fit you....Im sorry.Im not trying to be rude or anything..You look beautiful in any way.

Kaigaku:...........
.............Yep.Tbh he is only nice to Nakime.