Chapter Four

Dominic

This woman was going to be the fucking and absolute death of me. What was up her ass 24/7 that she felt the need to talk back and have a comment against every single thing I said? I was used to bratty behavior here and there, but with a few spanking and belting sessions, they seemed to forget how to talk back and complied perfectly, prettily.

Maybe that's what she needed. To be bent over my knee or my bed, on all fours, with her ass in perfect view for a good beating. That'd teach her a lesson on how it was rude to talk back. I couldn't even forget her little spitting trick to piss me off.

The thing is, it didn't piss me off; it fueled me, added fire to the pit of my belly that had my hands twitching to teach her a fucking lesson.

To see this woman come undone, to unravel as my hand imprinted over her ass cheeks, or to see the marks of the belt stinging her flesh as I had her count each time my hand landed on her burning and exposed skin.

God, the thought was enough to give me blue fucking balls for days, never-ending days.  I didn't have to stop by and see her or deal with her irritating glares and uninterested comments as she brushed past me, but the thing is, I didn't have to see her; I wanted to.

It was some unnerving, unrelenting need to see her every day, even if all we did was fight and bite each other's heads off. It was thrilling, exciting, something new and refreshing.

I spent my early morning with Ollie, going for a walk that turned into a short run, and then went back home to put his food out. I showered quickly, got dressed into a dark blue suit, tucked in my white button-up shirt, and then buttoned up my jacket and fixed my tie.

I made sure Ollie had his food, and water bowls filled up, and with a nice pet and kiss to the top of his head goodbye, I headed out to check on the construction. I didn't want to take too much time there, my mind giving me an excuse to go and see the redhead with the hot body and even hotter temper.

I spoke with the crew in charge and sat down with them as they explained the following process, and I nodded my head along with them. I walked over to the building next door, where I met with the person I put in charge of demolition, and we sat for a while.

We spoke about the terms we agreed on, how I wanted it to be quick and fast, and then the plans of what I wanted for each building and each inch of the entire plaza. We agreed, signed the contracts I had my lawyer draw up, and then I was giddy like a child as I drove to the diner.

I parked my car, grabbed my phone from the cupholder, and then stepped out, locking my car behind me as I walked up to the double doors. I swung it open and was immediately hit with the smell of savory and sweet pastries, cinnamon and pie crust, and bitter coffee.

I could see the other two she was always working the early shift, walking and sauntering around with trays full of food and drinks, with menus tucked underneath their elbow.

I heard her familiar laugh and my eyes zoomed in on the redhead speaking to an older lady as she poured the lady some coffee. Those golden locks resembling active volcanoes and gingerbread cookies had me walking over and sitting on the stool where she checked people out.

I wanted her to come by and see me, get all annoyed, and wrinkle that nose of hers as she thought of how she would insult me.

"Frank!" I heard her speak from behind me as she rounded the counter. "Make me two stacks of chocolate chip pancakes, two veggie omelets, and one garden salad with extra croutons."

"Got it, darling." He said, and then she spun around, eyes catching mine, and I saw her visibly puff out a harsh breath of air and roll her eyes.

"Those chocolate chip pancakes sound appetizing," I said.