Chapter Seven

Sienna

Dominic Harrison was an odd, peculiar man who, for some reason, was enamored by me. A month. A month of this man fine dining me, pleasuring me, fucking me, and punishing me if I disobeyed. I knew I would.

I knew it because half the rules he had were ridiculous, and I wouldn't be able to follow them all. The drinking three liters of water a day, the texting and calling him when I woke up and fell asleep.

The daily picture messages of me and what I was wearing, and so many other rules that seemed tiny and unimportant, yet to him, they were everything. He demanded obedience while I craved to disobey, to rebel.

"Orgasm denial?" I repeated. We were back at my place, sitting across from each other on my blue sofa. "So you'd edge me but not give me release?"

He nodded, fingers tracing the edge of the paperwork he drew up. "That's just one of the punishments."

"What else is there?"

I saw him grin. "No panties for a week."

"You're kidding."

"I never kid about panties." He spoke his voice light and teasing. "A few others are watching only. Where I won't let you touch yourself or me, but I'd have you watch me get off. Body freeze is also nice."

I stared at him, confused.

"It's when I use ice on your body." He murmured, leaning in, his fingers came up, and he rested his pointer finger on my chin. "I'd run it down your chin and neck, down your breasts, over your nipples, dip it in your bellybutton and then maybe rub your clit with it."

His eyes shined, and I knew mine mirrored. "Choking and gagging?" He asked, retracting his hand. "Yes or no."

"Those are fine. I'm not that vanilla." I muttered.

He scribbled something down.

"I know you don't want hitting, baby, which is more than okay, but what if I tie you up or use cuffs on you?"

"I-I don't think I'd like that."

"Would you be willing to try it out, or is it a definite no?"

"I don't know. Maybe, for now, it's a no, but ask me again next week, and we'll see."

He nodded his head. "Toys?"

"Sex toys?" I whispered. "I use them if that's what you're asking."

"No, Sienna, that isn't the question. Would you let me use toys on you in public? The vibrating underwear or any other toys with a remote I'll be controlling?"

"I've never done that, so I don't know if I'd like it."

"Ask you next week?"

"Yes," I answered with a nod.

"Lastly, another punishment would be a hundred sentences. Disobey me, Sienna, and you'll have to write what you did wrong a hundred times."

"Do I get to choose my punishment?"

"Only if I want you to."

"How many women have you done this with?"

He rubbed the back of his head nervously. "I don't want to talk about that with you."

"I'm not the jealous type, Dominic. You can tell me," I stated sternly.

"Maybe more than twenty. I don't count or keep track. They weren't right after each other. Sometimes I'd go a few months without it."

More than twenty. Jesus Christ. It's not like I was a virgin. I've had sex and been with guys, but never in a relationship, and definitely not in one like this. I had thought I wasn't the jealous, clingy type, but when he said that, I decided I wasthat type.