Chapter Eight

Sienna

I want you so bad that I can't breathe. "I do."

He unbuckled his belt, his eyes shining so beautifully in the dimly lit room, those eyes of his catching me, keeping me stagnant as he pulled his pants down halfway. I could see how hard he was, how much he wanted me, and I was prideful at that thought. 

He slipped his hand into his boxers, and I saw him pull himself out. It sprung free, veiny, stiff, aching, the tip glistening with precum, and my mouth watered.

Some girls didn't like giving head, the taste was overwhelming and salty, and men were animalistic and too rough. Some girls didn't like the choking aspect and usually just used their hands. It's not like I gave head a lot, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself when I did. 

I loved exploring every inch of their hardness with my fingers and mouth. I loved running my fingertips up and down the bulging veins and thoroughly enjoyed feeling the bulbous tip hit the back of my throat and the feel of their cumming sliding down my throat. All sticky and wet.

"Hands stay behind your back. Behave, Sienna." 

He wrapped a hand around himself, and with his hand still at the back of my head, he traced the tip of his cock against my lips sensually. "Open your mouth for me. God, so pretty." He said in awe as I obeyed. 

"So fucking pretty when she's obedient." 

His hand tightened as he pumped up and down, using his thumb to press down at the tip before he dropped his hand. 

"Relax your throat and take me in your mouth." He demanded.

My body perked up at every word he spoke, how sharp his tone was, how it left no room for argument. Dominic was dominant, a fact he had mentioned to me a few times. He liked control and wouldn't ever give it up. 

I asked him why once, and his only answer was that knowing the outcome of any controlled situation eased his mind and sanity. I remember wanting to press him, to ask him why, but he had this look on his face. It was definite. Like he had made up his mind about it so long ago, it would be ludicrous to change it or adjust it.

The men I've been with were neither dominant nor submissive. It was always a tumble, a quickie, a hookup to release whatever tensions our bodies carried. Sometimes it worked out, I'd orgasm, and other times, I'd fake it. I mean, I didn't have the patience to have a man on top of me bucking on top of me as he tried to work his dick. 

Sex was passionate, yet sometimes I lacked it. I lacked the essence, the emotion, the vulnerability, the mere intimacy that should be there. All of it was nonexistent. It's not like I could demand it from the men I hooked up with, but I was always left feeling alone and empty. As if I was some easy lay, which I didn't mind because girls needed it just as much as men, if not more.

I felt him push himself in my mouth slowly and kept my eyes on him as I widened my mouth. He didn't put his entire girth in my mouth; just halfway, profound and robust eyes watched me. He thrust in and out of my mouth, easing more of his length inside each time. I couldn't speak, couldn't use my hands; I was helpless in a position that usually gave me power over the man I was with. Dominic was different. 

He didn't want to relinquish control even when I was already on my knees. He controlled the pace of his thrusts. His heavy pants and deep sounds of appreciation filled the room, and I closed my eyes as I felt him fill my mouth.

He smelled earthly, musky, like a man, and the droplets of cum trickling in my mouth had me moaning. He tasted salty, yes, but underneath all of that, he tasted like how I knew Dominic would. Demanding, strong, and stubborn, I grew wetter as he fucked my mouth. His fingers were now fisting my hair as he guided me back and forth, his hips alternating between thrusting and moving my head up and down his length.