One

Ring Ring

"YAH YANG Y/N GET UP" Ji woo shouted. "Ugh unnie 5 more minutes" Y/N said. "IT YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL GULR WAKE UP" Ji woo shouted again. "Ok fine" I wake up and go towards the wash room and got ready.

Your dress:

Your make up:

Your make up:

Your hair:

Time skip at school

Time skip at school

As I enter the school everyone eyes were on me and whispering.

"Hey is she the new girl, she is so pretty"

"Wow she so cute and pretty, I bet she is smart too"

I was walking through the Hall way not knowing where is the my calss so i asked someone.

"Hey do you know where is the class 9-B" I asked."Oh so you are my new classmate"she said. "Well I am Yuna, what's your name" She asked. "Oh I am Yang Y/N" I said. "Hmm..Nice name" She said "Thanks" I blushed. While going to our class i suddenly bump into someone. "Ouch.. Can't you see where you are going" He said. "Well sorry not sorry, can't you see where you are going" I said and went towards my class.

??? Pov
While I was walking towards my class suddenly someone bump into me. "Ouch.. Can't you see where you are going" I said. "Sorry not sorry, can't you see where you are going" She said and walk away. "Hmm.. Interesting, I will make you mine soon baby just wait" I thought and smiled then went to my class.

Y/N Pov
I was standing outside of my class waiting for the teacher to call my name. "Miss.Yang please come in" She said so I went inside."Please introduced yourself " She said."Hello I am Yang Y/N, I like to dance and sing. Please take care of me"I said "You can sit next to...... Jay, please raise your hand" She said so he raised his hand, I was going there with a smile until my smile dropped seeing who is was... It was the same guy I bump into."Hey nice to meet you again baby girl"he said and smirk. " Well looks like I met you again "I said and tried to focus in lesson but this Jay guy keeps staring at me. " Can you stop staring at me "I said with an annoyed tone. " How can someone not staring at your beautiful face baby"he said."aish this boy is something "I thought and said " Can you stop calling me baby girl"he did what i said and focused on lesson.
Time skip at home
"I am home" I shouted. "Your home sweetie, how was your school" Mom asked. "It was good" I said. "Good to hear, now go and change" She said."ok mom"I said and went to my room to change.
Your pajama:

I wear my pajama and jump on my bed

I wear my pajama and jump on my bed. "Today was so tiring day" I said and sight then i went to sleep

Edit:Hey cupcakes if you like it so please vote it and comment who is your bias in enhypen?

Peace guys✌🏻

Love ya❤❤