Five

(Flash back)
"Hey guy can i sit with you" Seo Jun
asked. Jay look at me.
"Good timing. I can make Jay jealous wahahahaha"i thought and smirk slightly.
" No you-" I cut Jay's sentence.
"Yes you can" I said and saw Jay glaringly at Seo jun.
"Thanks Guys, Well i don't have any friends so can we be friends" Seo Jun asked with a shy smile.
"Of course why not" I said with a soft smile and pinched Jay to say something.
"Ouch" Jay glared at me.
"Say something to him" I said with a whisper tone.
"Well we can be friend but only friend nothing specially Y/N" Jay said the late sentence with low voice so i couldn't here.
Time skip
All were going home as i was packing my things. I went out of the class while I was about to pass another empty class someone pull me inside and pinned me to the wall.
"Ahh-" I screamed but someone hand closed my mouth shut.
"Shh it just me" Someone said.it sounds familiar is it...... Jay.
"Jay what are you doing" I said trying to get out of his grip.
"Stay still baby girl causes your gonna get a rough punishment"Jay said with a husky voice and smashed his lips on mine giving me butterflies.we stopped kissing and breath heavily.
" What was that for"i asked still trying to normal my breath.
"That because-"Jay stopped and started to think.
" Because of what"I asked with my left eye brow lifted and with smirk. Before he could say anything he ran from there.
"Wahahahaha his face was so funny" I laughed my ass off and went out of the class room and went home
Time skip
(At home)
"I am home" I said with a happy tone.
"You came home sweetie" She said with a smile.
"Yes mom, I am going in my room" I said as I ran in my room still thinking about the kiss.
"Ahh that kiss was so good" I thought and went to change.

Your pajama:

After i change I decided to sleep

Edit:Hey cupcakes as i told you i will make the part today and i did so if you like it so vote it. And comment who am i good at writing this or not because this is my first time making fan fiction.

Peace guys✌🏻

Love y'all ❤❤

Vote it or you will get sunghooned today