Ten

Two months later

I was at my locker taking my things that I needed. I saw Jay walking towards me with a smile on his face.

"Hey Y/N" Jay said with smile
"Hey Jay" I said with a smile too. God his smile is so attractive.
"Uh.. Can you meet me at rooftop after school" Jay asked nervously.
"Hmm.... Yes but why" I asked.
"You will know.. Just come after school..bye see you after school" Jay said.
"Ok... Bye" I said and went inside my class.
Time skip
(After school)
As the class ended I ran to rooftop because i was 20 minutes late. I saw Jay standing there with..... Flowers and chocolate?
"Hey Jay, why did you call me" I said while catching my breath.
"Umm.... Y/N I wanted to say that"Jay said and stopped for some seconds.
"Hmm.... What do you wanna say" I asked.
"I-I like you.... No no I love you. Will you be my girlfriend." Jay said as he have me the flower and chocolate.
"YES I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRL FRIEND" I said in happy tone.
"YES YOU ARE FINALLY MINE"Jay shouted.
"I have been waiting for this day" Jay said as he leaned for a kiss.It was passionate and fill love.

"I love you babe and i will never let you go"Jay said.
" I love you too love"i said and hug him as he hug me back.

Edit:Hey cupcakes sorry for late update. Well if you like it then vote it and comment which is your ultimate bias in enhypen. I know it's short.

Peace guys✌🏻

Love y'all ❤❤