Eleven

One week later

I was in my locker taking my important things when suddenly a cheerful  voice called me. It was....... Yuna.

"Hey Y/N" Yuna said with a smile.
"Hey Yuna"I said to her and return the smile.
"I wanted to tell you something" Yuna said.
"Hmm.. What is it" I said.
"Do you know who is my crush" Yuna said with an exciting tone.
"Hmm..... I guess it's Seo Jun" I said.
"Nope it's........ Jay" Yuna said with a happy tone while I was there standing  like statue.
"A-Ah Jay, that was unexpected and  i wanted to tell you something." I said but out of nowhere Jay popped up.
"Hey babe and hey Yuna" Jay said while i was panicking.
"B-Babe who" Yuna asked while i could see she was going to cry.
"Oh this is my baby Y/N" Jay said and smile at me.
"A-Ah Yuna I wanted to tell you something please come a side" I said as i pull her in a side.
"Can you please explain me this Y/N" Yuna said while her voice was cracked.
"Yuna-shii Actually Jay confessed me One week ago and I said yes but i didn't knew that Jay was your crush. I sorry for not telling you this before and everyone knew about my and Jay's relationship so i thought u did also know about this so i didn't bother to tell you"I said while looking down trying not to look at yuna.I thought she was going to be angry and sad but instead she gave me a smile.
"A-Are you not mad at me" I asked.
"I am sad because you didn't tell me before and i am happy for you" Yuna said.
"Aish we are going to be late now let's go back to the class" Yuna said and as i smile at her.

                         Time skip
                         (at home)
I changed and lay down and  watch my favorite drama it's The Best Hit.
"Huhuhu it's so sad that Ji-hoon did everything for her but she loves Huyn-jea " I said while crying because the Ji-hoon did this much things to make her fall in love but she loves Huyn-jea.
"Oh it's too late but this will be the last episode" I said while seeing the next episode.

Edit:Yoo cupcakes did you like my crazy fan fiction please vote it and comment Hawaii you?I am fine thank you. Hehehe sunghoon's iconic line.

Peace guys✌🏻

Love y'all ❤❤

Vote it or sunghoon will come and kick you🙂🔪