Twelve

I was going to enter my classroom but a voice stopped me. It...... Sunghoon.

"Hey Y/N" Sunghoon shouted while jogging towards me.
"Oh hey sunghoon" I said.
"Can you meet me at the rooftop at lunch" Sunghoon said.
"Umm.... Ok" I said.
"Ok then.... See ya" Sunghoon said.

                      Time skip
                   (Lunch Time)
I went to the rooftop i saw sunghoon back facing me.
"Hey sunghoon " I called out.
"Hey Y/N, why are you calling me sunghoon where did my favorite name hoonie go babe" Sunghoon said that made me shocked.
"Don't call me babe" I said.
"Why aren't you mine" Sunghoon said while walking towards me as i walk back.
"I am not yours and don't call me yours" I said.
"Babe I know you still love me, I am really sorry for cheating on you, come back to me, i regret everything.i will treat you like a queen, come back to me because i am yours and you are mine right" Sunghoon said which i got scared.
"Sunghoon I-I love someone else now and i did love you but as a friend.I told that we will try to be together but i didn't knew that you were a playboy. After seeing you with that girl so called girlfriend kissing and what you told me. At that time i knew that you were a playboy. We can't be together because I am taken by someone. I love him with my whole heart. I can't leave him there alone and come to you back, he's also a playboy but he changed for me.i can't break his heart and come to you"I said as he smile at me.
"I am sorry to cheat on you even you and me we both were trying to be together. After breaking up with you I feel terrible, mad and angry at myself. I thought i will only play with you and leave you and i did, but little did i know, i fall in love with you. I am really happy that you are happy with someone else. I will let you go but can we still be friends"Sunghoon asked.
"We can still be friends" I said.
"But who is your boyfriend" Sunghoon asked.
"Oh it's-" I was about to say the name but some else told. It was....... Jay.
"It's me Jay i am her boyfriend" Jay said.
"Eh from where did you come from" I asked.
"I was coming here for some fresh air but i heard you guys talking so i listened what you guys were talking about" Jay said.
"Oh Well congratulations Jay. You are so lucky to have her. Never break her heart or i will come and kill you" Sunghoon said jokingly.
"Yes i will take better care of her. She deserves me. Because i am the handsome ,cute and caring boyfriend for her right babe" Jay said.
"Haha yes you are" I said.
"But i am the most handsome man in the world no one can be handsome as me" Sunghoon said while flipping his imaginary hair while we laugh at him.

the end.

Edit:Hey cupcakes here is the last update hope you like it. Well if you did like it so please vote it and comment how was this fan fiction for you if you like it the give ❤ and if doesn't like it give 💔.

Peace guys✌🏻

Love y'all ❤❤

Vote it or you can't meet ENHYPEN 😌