Nine

(Two months later)
As I was walking towards the convenience store for buying chips and drinks.
I saw a familiar figure I took a close looking it was sunghoon with...... Another girl Kissing.I wasn't hurt or something because I have someone I love.I went towards sunghoon and confronted him.
"Hey hoon" I said with a emotionless face.
"Hey Y/N" He said with a calm tone.
"Who is this girl your Kissing" I said as I faked tearing up.
"Why heart broken baby.I never love you. You are just a toy to play with for me.Your might be pretty but dumb.This is my girlfriend Mia" He said with a smirk and the girl gave me a evil smile.
"Huh me heart broken never babe. Cause I never loved you.I am pretty, smart even pretty then her.You might be handsome but the dumbest person ever in the world.Never saw a man like you dumbest playboy, dumbest at school exam, dumbest at everything.Thanks for showing me your real colour" I said as I went from there with a satisfied smirk while sunghoon's face went like 😶.
"Wahahahaha this boy is so much dumb" I said in my mind and went to buy chips and drinks to eat while watching movie.
I was buying chips suddenly I bump into someone.
"Sorry, I am really sorry" I said apologizing.
"It ok...Y/N" As the man said my name I look up and it was... Jay.
"Oh Jay" I said while looking down trying not to show my blush.
"What are you doing here" Jay asked.
"Oh I am buying chips and drinks" I said while smiling at him.
"For what" Jay asked.
"I am gonna watch movies while eating" I said.
"Is anyone coming with you to see movie" Jay asked.
"No I am alone cause Yuna went for shopping for clothes" I said.
"Oh so can i join"Jay asked.
" Hmm..Ok if you want"I said as I was walking out of the convenience store and Jay was running to catch up with me.
Time skip
We came home. Well i invite him because no one was there at home my parents went to my grandma's house and i was alone.
"What do you wanna watch" I asked.
"You can give any movie" Jay said which sitting in the couch.
"Hmm.... Let's see horror movie" I said.
"H-huh horror m-movie ok" Jay said while shuttering as I giggle.
"Ok let's watch A tale of two sisters" I said.
While we were seeing the movie suddenly jump scare scene came and Jay hugged me tightly.
"Hehe" I giggle and look at Jay who was already staring at me. He leaned forward and our lips touched.After some minutes he stopped kissing me.
"Sorry for kissing you while you have a boyfriend, i was carried away" Jay said.
"I broke up with him" I said as Jay look shocked.
"Why" Jay asked.
"When you told he was a playboy i didn't understood who to believe and when i saw him kissing another girl that time only i believe that he was a playboy" I said as he hugged me.
"Sorry, He is a jerk. Cry all you want I am here for you" Jay said as i giggle.
"Don't worry I didn't love him and i am not broken because I love someone else" I said while looking at him. He seems hurt as he let go of the hug.
"It's so late i am going home" He said in a cold tone.
"Jay-ah it too late, you can sleep in the guest room" I said.
"Ok" Jay said and went to the guest room to sleep as I walk toward my room to sleep.I layed down and tried to sleep but i can't so I decided to sleep with Jay.I opened the door slowly and see if he is sleeping.
"Y/N is that you" He said.
"Omg you scared me" I said while my hand is on my chest.
"What are you doing here" Jay asked.
"I couldn't sleep so i decided to sleep with you" I said as Jay tapped near him calling me to sleep.
"Come here and lay down" Jay said as i went there.
"Jay-ah can i hug you" I said.
"Hmm.. Yes" Jay said as i hug him and he hugged me back after some minutes i fall asleep on his arms.

Edit:Hey cupcakes Hope you like my crazy fan fiction if you like so please vote me and comment will Jay and Y/N be together and sorry for posting this late.

Peace guys✌🏻

Love y'all ❤❤