CHAPTER EIGHT ● UNEXPECTED VISITS ●

v. THE TELL

IT WAS FINALLY THE NIGHT WHERE LYDIA MARTIN COULD REUNITE WITH THE TWO PEOPLE  SHE LOVED THE MOST FOR AN EPIC MOVIE NIGHT. It took a lot of begging but she managed to convince Blaire by letting her choose the movie. The only downside was that it's supposed to be a double date, but she didn't feel the need to invite Isaac, especially after their last continuous arguments. It was in her best interest to give each other some time to cool off and in the meantime she would focus her attention on other things.

Lydia innocently played on her phone pretending to ignore Jackson's requests for a movie that didn't require tissues and chocolates. He knew Blaire and Lydia were attached at the hip and once they agreed on something It was their way or the road and if he had any type of relationship with her he had to obey.

That didn't mean Jackson would give up without trying.

"Now, Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever, it is the best sports movie ever made," he expressed as if he was stating the obvious.

In the backseat, Blaire bit her lip to contain her laughter. Only Lydia could bring him to his knees and throw a temper tantrum over a movie. She took pleasure in them bickering, it was her personal entertainment.

"No," the brunette teased, sending Jackson gritted teeth and clenched his jaw. "but It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper." Blondie tried hard to plead his case and persuade the girls but they had their hearts set on only one movie.

"No," Lydia played with her fingers. Every now and then she held them out to see how good her manicure looked under the neon lights on the movie rental sign. Lydia was getting her way once again, and he hated it. A part of him questioned whether or not this relationship should continue, if he's not getting his way.

"I swear to God, you guys are gonna like it." He took his seatbelt off and spun in his seat to glance at both girls. Hopefully expressing how passionately he felt about the movie would persuade them into watching it.

"No," they said in sync.

"I am not watching the Notebook again!"

The brunette and the strawberry blonde stopped what they were doing and slowly turned their heads to the desperate teen burning their eyes into his soul causing him to gulp and wave the white flag.

"Fine," he muttered.

He sighed pulling the key out of the ignition and getting out the car followed closely by Blaire. Feeling an absence within the group, Blaire found Lydia in the care taking selfies.

"Aren't you coming?" Blaire wrapped her arms around her feeling the chilly air. There was something that didn't feel right, but she couldn't pinpoint what it came from. Perhaps it was because they were the only ones in the parking lot at night. She soon realized how stupid of an idea this was when there was an alpha on the loose murdering people.