BEFORE YOU READ

Hi, I just wanted to add a couple of points before you dive into this Teen Wolf fic.

1. I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. I ONLY own my OC and their family. So like... don't sue please. The story will alter to fit my OC's storyline and narrative.

2. I DO NOT put warnings before the chapter, so please be advised. I believe warning labels distract from the story-telling. For example, if I were to say "18+ smut this chapter," most of the readers are going to skip to the smut section. I've seen it happen way too many times, and a few years ago I've been guilty of doing the same. BUT- I will say this book is MATURE. Take that as you may and proceed with caution.

3. I DON'T REALLY WRITE...kinda. This book along with my Stranger Things fix are the only ones I've really been working hard on. So, don't expect a Steve King novel, because you've come to the wrong place. However, I do love to practice on my writing, so critiques are welcome.

4. THIS IS ONLY BOOK ONE. Teen Wolf is a pretty long series consisting of 6 seasons with 3 of three of them having a part A and B. All seasons won't be compiled into a book like an encyclopedia, but it won't have 6 books either. It will be in two books; this one will have seasons 1-3B and the second one will have seasons 4-6b.

5. BE RESPECTFUL. I know some of us are guilty of arguing in the comments over miniscule things, but I ask kindly to please refrain from doing so. I want this to be a positive experience for everyone.

Also, if you like my book covers and would like one done, please DM my other account @fruitypebblez

With all of that said and done, thank you for your patience and have fun reading and be sure to comment!