Chapter 1

I kept running.

The sound of an alarm rings in my head

I didn't stop running.

They were after me

Until I was safe.

I'm finally free

I made it this far.

Where do I go now?

I need to hide.

The sewers.

That's perfect.

---•---

I lifted the manhole and moved it out if the way, climbing down I tried not to make any noise as much as possible. It reeks down here! I guess I'll have to get use to it...

I stepped down back onto the ground, landing with a light thud. While I walked around the sewers, I could hear people talking. Shit! There coming this way!

I could hear footsteps coming closer, I tried to hide behind one of the walls. Holding my breath to stay quiet.

"Woah! We beat those Krang like it was nothing boys!"

"Yeah! We were so awesome!"

*Yawn* "Can't wait to go to bed."

"Me *yawn* to."

They know about the Krang? But how?

I looked around the corner, trying to understand the whole situation a bit better. My breathe hitched once I got a clear view of them, immediately covering my mouth with my hands to prevent any more noise.

They're just like me! Did the Krang get them to? Where did they come from? Where did they get those weapons? How is this possible!?

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt something tap my shoulder. I gasped, turning my head to see who it was and punching them in the process.

"Ahh! We're not gonna hurt you! We promise!" He yelled.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! It's just that- y-you scared me a-and I panicked- and-"

"It's okay, can I ask who you are?" He stood infront of me, tall and slim, but still has muscles.

I looked to all four of them, noticing they all have coloured masks. One blue, one red, one orange, and purple. Unique colors for different types.

"Oh, I'm (Y/n)." I told him.

"How do we know if we can trust her? She's just like us! I thought we were the only ones to live down here, she could be a spy for all we know." The red one stated, man he's such a hot head.

"Raph! Don't say that. She's scared, yelling won't help anything." The blue one stated, giving the red on a smack on the head.

"Sorry about him, my name's Leonardo. And this is Michelangelo, Raphael, and Donatello. My brothers." He said, moving his hands in their directions.

"Whad'up (Y/n)?! You were mutated just like us? Where did you come from? Whats your favorite food? How old are you?" The orange one popped infront of me.

"Oh- well, I'm 15, I came from Canada, my favorite food is sushi, and I was made like this when I was only one year old. The Krang kidnapped me and my parents died trying to save me." I them, scratching the back of my neck.

"Hold on a minute, you said the Krang turned you like this?!" Raphael yelled, making me jump back.

"U-um... Yes?" I said, holding onto my shoulder.