hard choice: chapter 4

Bold - thoughts

Donnie's pov:

We were supposed to get up half an hour ago, Leo and (Y/n) slept in for the third time this week. I'm starting to get frustrated with this happening repeatedly, what are they even doing? Having their own stupid sleep over in their rooms geeking out about comics or something. We could be training or working on something to help with our missions.

I went over to Leo's room, slamming the door to make sure he wakes up, but to my dismay he wasn't there. I looked around the lair but he wasn't found, so I went to wake up (Y/n).

"(Y/n)! You slept in for the third time this week! This needs to sto-"

As he barged in he immediately notices you and Leo on the floor, he was so shocked but exited as well.

"Yo D, what's with the noise- Woah! Why are they on the floor? Together?" Raph came over, looking down at the sleeping turtles on the ground.

"They must have had an all nighter again, they found the old TV I see." Donnie took out his shell phone.

"What are you doing?" Raph asked.

"Just taking a photo, this type of evidence will make one of the two do as I ask in the future so take the opportunity while it lasts."

"Smart." Raph took out his shell phone as well and took a picture of the two of you.

You started to move around from all the noises, they both immediately started to retreat and closed the door quietly.

Your pov:

I heard noises coming right outside my room, I thought it was just Raph bugging Mikey again. I turned around, going into a more comfortable position, I could feel something poking my neck and pushed it away. I was about to doze off again went I heard the door slam closed, I jumped up and saw that one of the other brothers left.

"That was close." I heard Donnie say.

"I bet that in the next ten days they'll be together." Raph said.

"I bet in fifteen." Donnie said.

What are they talking about? And why were they in here? Leo's here? Oh yeah the all nighter... They can't be talking about us, would they?

I stepped up, trying to be careful not to wake up Leo. I walked towards the door to see what they were doing, as I did I heard noises coming behind me. I turned around to see a sleep Leo starting to wake up, he turned a few times in the blanket nest we made last night. He stretched his body and yawned, and made grumbling sounds indicating that he's very groggy.

"What time is it?" The sleepy turtle muttered, still struggling to keep his eyes open.

"It's 2:27 in the afternoon- we need to stop staying up so late or don is gonna get mad at us."

"Yeah your right. He's the type who holds grudges that's for sure, he'll get anyone to do anything if they owe him something." Leo said, finally sitting up and stretching his back.

"I'll start breakfast- lunch- whatever you want to call it." You said, opening the door and making your way to the kitchen.

"Thanks you." You heard Leo say as you walk down the hall.

"Hey (Y/n)~" you hear Raph say across the living room, trying to sit naturally, but failing horribly by the way he almost fell down.

"Hey? Why are you acting so weird, do I look funny or something?" You asked, crossing your arms around your torso to hide your body incase you did look weird. Besides the fact your a mutant turtle.

"What? No! Of course you don't, you look amazing." He said. You just hummed at his unusual behavior. Normally he would call you insults, cause he's been at your throat ever since you ever met.

"Morning (Y/n)~ so how was your sleep?~" you hear Donnie say, in the kitchen making what looks like eggs.

"Pretty good, sorry for sleeping in again, I promise me and Leo won't do it again." You told him, sitting at the island table they have.

"Oh, you AND Leo you say? So you two have been really close lately haven't you." He said, wiggling his "eyebrows" in a teasing manner.

"I guess so, why do you say it like that?" You asked.

"Oh, no reason. I couldn't help but notice that you both made a nest last night huh- was it comfortable?" He asked, turning back to the eggs.

"It was, but Leo took so much space of it so I have to pay half way on the floor."

"Is that so?" He asked amusingly, like he knew something that you didn't. And he did.

"Why are you and Raph acting so weird today? Did something happen while Leo and I were asleep or something?" You quirked you "eyebrows".

"Oh nothing important," he grabbed his shell phone and turned the screen in your direction. "Just that you and Leo were cuddling with eachother~" he said shaking his shell phone side to said teasingly. The photo was clear as water, you and Leo in the blanket nest, your head on his chest and both of you dead asleep in each others arms. You were beyond flustered, how could you let this happen?

"What?!- when did you take this? Why did you take it? Delete that this instant!" You yelled, trying to take his phone but with the huge height difference he held it over his head out of you reach by a mile away.

"I think I'll keep it, wouldn't want dear Leonardo to see this would you?" He leaned closer to your face, still hanging the phone up over your head. Your faces were so close, and you just looked down not being able to control the heat going to your cheeks.

"I'll do anything for you to delete that, please just don't show Leo alright? This will just mess up our stable friendship!" You pleased, looking into the tall turtle's red eyes.

"Don't show me what?" The Blue one came up behind you, fully awake and most likely hear all of what you just said...

"N-NOTHING LEO! It was just a um- it's just that I am starting to make breakfast y'know like I told you earlier haha nothing to worry about!" You panicked, him giving you a concerned look.

"C'mon (Y/n), I dont think there's anything that can ruin our friendship in this world okay? I just want to know why your scared of telling me. It won't make me think differently of you I promise." Leo said while putting a hand on your shoulder, he felt how tense and uncomfortable you were so he immediately stood back to give you some space.

"Oh don't worry Leo, it's nothing important." Donnie joined the conversation, grinning to you.

"Why won't you guys tell me?" Leo asked, crossing his arms and staring at both you and Donnie.

"It would be better if we didn't for both yours and (Y/n)'s sake." Raph came in our of no where, smirking at you and Leo. By the looks of it, both Donnie and Raph had put you in a situation where they can pretty much do what you want with that photo they took.

This won't be fun...

---
Hello :'D
Sorry I haven't posted in for ever I got super busy with school but I'm back now!
Merry Christmas btw