Chapter 2

(bold - thoughts)

It's been about three weeks since I moved in with the turtles. They've been really kind to me, especially Raph. He keeps using the excuse that Splinter forced him to, but over all that hot headedness he is a softy.

I would watch the turtles train once and awhile, and I finally got my own room. It honestly been pretty fun here, I got to know more about April more as well. She's really nice, and seems to know the turtles pretty well.

I even got attached to one of them. He just, different to anyone I've met before. He's nice, sweet, caring, funny, cute, and over all. Amazing.

Donatello.

I've tried to get his attention, but it never really works. I tried learning some stuff from him, but he would just ignore that offer. I tried making pizza for him, but the brothers kept eating it before he could see it. I even started to train with Master Splinter but nothing seemed to matter to him. And I get that. I'm not the most exciting person in the world, so I just laid back for a bit.

One day though during my training, I was told to train with Raphael. I knew I wasn't going to like it very much, and neither would he. Ever since I got here, he never talked to me, or spare me a glance at any point, he would just yell at me or correct me over every little thing that wouldn't matter. It was like he never even cared for my very existence.

I choose a bow as my weapon. It was the easiest thing I could handle and I was very skilled at it to. The only thing I had trouble with was physically activity. I wouldn't say I was out of shape, but I was slow and kinda weak.

During training

You and Raph were paired in a one and one fight. Since he was stronger and faster, you had to go on the defensive side.

He was chasing you, both his sai's in his hands. And you were running around in the dojo, your bow in your left hand and an arrow in your right. You ran around the tree, jumping into one of its branches and your back against hard wood. You had to work fast.

The other brothers had finished their fight a while ago, so they were watching you and Raph's "little" one on one.

As you got your arrow ready, you looked around the corner to see where Raph had gone to. You couldn't find him. You put your arrow back into the holder on your back, and jumped down. Thinking you were clear. Unfortunately, you were wrong.

Raph ran from the other side of the tree, kicking you from behind and threw you into the ground. You landed on your stomach, and had little to know on what your next move should be. Should your flee? Or attack?

You rolled over a few times, dodging Raph's rather hard punches. You got up quickly, running as fast as you could to get enough time to ready your bow. You could feel sweat form on your head, your breath was shaky and hands wobbly.

You climbed back into the tree, standing on the edge of a branch. You got into position, and waited till Raph was in your view. He came faster then you had expected, he stopped on his feet, sliding in the process. You shot an arrow, but missed. You reached for another arrow, but it was to late.

Raph had already make his way to the tree and punched you down onto the ground. He sat on your stomach, putting his whole weight onto you making sure you couldn't escape. You tried to wiggle out but it was useless. He had won.

"Your weak you know that? You can barely even run without loosing your breath. I don't get why your trying so hard, you'll never be on our level-"

"That's enough Raph! She's trying her best okay?" Leo said.