chapter 3

Bold - thoughts

On your way to the skatepark you, Donnie, and April met up with a guy named Casey. Apparently he knew about the turtles to. April and casey talked together while you talked with Donnie, it was going pretty good.

You made it to the skatepark, and Casey would jump all over the place with his rollerblades. April was pretty good on the skateboard, and Donnie would help you go down the ramp. He let you hold his hand and you would stand on the skateboard with your feet shaking most of the time.

"How are you guys able to do this so easily?" You asked, almost falling over.

"Takes practice." Donnie said, holding your right hand and pushing you by the lower back with his left.

Honestly the reason you were so shaky was because of how close Donnie was to you. You couldn't stop thinking of how warm and soft his hands were, and how gentle he was being with you.

"Want to try pushing yourself now? You just need to keep your one foot at the front and use the other to push like this. Then place the back foot into the back of the skateboard right there." Donnie said, showing you how to do it with his skateboard.

You tried it yourself, the first pushes you kept wobbling. But after a few tried you got the hang of it.

"There, now you shift your weight of your feet slightly to the sides to turn." Donnie said, sliding on his skateboard next to you.

"You guys make this look so easy, My feet hurt already." You sighed. Taking a deep breathe and sat on the concrete.

"We can take a break if you want, it seems like Casey and April went off somewhere without us." Donnie said angrily, you could see his face turn red from frustration.

"Why does that bother you so much? Is it because you like April or do you just not trust Casey?" You pointed out, shocking Donnie as he sat in front of you.

"Wha- I didn't even tell you I liked her, how'd you know?" He said, his face a slight shape of pink.

"It's pretty obvious, you keep staring at her when she comes over for training and your allows trying to get her attention." You said, trying to ignore the small pain in your chest while saying that.

"W-well, what's the deal with you and Leo? You both watch Space Hero's together all the time and before we left he whispered something in your ear that made your face go red." He tried to switch the topic onto you.

"Were just friends don, plus it's not like I would ever have a chance with someone like him." You said, looking around the area to find something else to focus on.

"As if, you two would be a great couple. He talked about you a few times before, and you both get along super well." Donnie said, a pain in your chest as you heard him say those words.

You looked down at your crossed feet, sighing and said,

"I don't think he would even like me that much. I'm weak, quiet, and not as smart as you and your brother. He would like someone who can take charge of their actions and speak clearly." You said, fighting the tears in your eyes.

"You shouldn't put yourself down so hard, you can do lots of things. I'm just saying, your good at lots and you can work on the things that need improvement." Donnie said, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Maybe your right, but I'm not capable of seeing Leo as more then a friend." You said, looking away from Donnie.

"What every you say, but to be honest I don't think I have much of a chance with April. She's human and I'm an ugly mutant turtle. I hate to say that Casey has more of a chance." Donnie said, looking down.