Waking up

***********************

Hermione woke up with a gasp and opened her eyes. It took her a few moments to register that she was in a tent, and that someone was moving near her. She looked over and saw a Harry sitting at a table, reading a book with a guilty look on his face."

"Oh sorry, did I wake you?" He asked.

Hermione shook her head and frowned.

" It's just, I'm still so mad at Ron. He was being such a git!"He seethed.

Oh! That's right! She was in the tent with Harry and they were searching for horcruxes and.. Ron left last night. Hermione re-called her strange dreams and wipped her eyes with her palms; They came back wet. So she had been crying again. Oh well, if Harry asked she could blame it on Ron leaving. Although Draco had left her more than a few months ago, the pain was still fresh, and it hurt real bad. Ron leaving hadn't made it any better. That was two people she cared about that had left her now. Two people too many. She took in a shuddering breath and stood up. She had to go on with her life. She walked over to where Harry stood reading his book.

"What are you reading?" She questioned.

"Just the quidditch book you gave me a while ago." He replied.

Hermione smiled at the memory. Everyone else was gone, but at least she still had Harry.