Where are the horcrux's?

A/N: Sorry for the long wait!

***********************

"No, he hated the orphanage, why would he have one there? That's stupid!" Hermione snapped angrily at Ron who looked sheepish.

The trio was gathered around a small coffee table in front of the fire trying to come up with ideas about where the horcrux's might be.

"Okay okay I was just suggesting, since you and Harry don't know where to go." He said.

" Don't know where to go? Don't know where to go?!" Hermione shrieked. " Harry and I risked our lives plenty of times searching different places for the horcrux's while you left us! We almost got killed hundreds of times! I even broke Harry's wand while we escaped from Nagini and Vold-"

" DON'T SAY HIS NAME!" Ron roared, causing Hermione to jump a foot in the air.

Once she landed again and gathered herself to gather she glared at him menacingly. " Oh get over it Ronald. Honestly he's-"

" It's not that, it's because the name is jinxed." He said seriously.

"What do you mean it's jinxed?" Harry Butted in, pushing his glasses up against his nose.

" I mean that whoever says his name will find themselves surrounded by snatchers. " Ron sneered the word snatchers. "I don't know much about them, just that they check your blood and social status, and if your pure and good with him, than they let you go, and if your not, well then I don't know what happens. " Ron finished gloomily. " I barely escaped last time. Splinched myself again to. " He held up a hand that was missing two fingernails. " I'm lucky that's all I lost."

Harry cast a worried glance at Hermione, who had sat up a little straighter when Ron mentioned blood status, and looked back at Ron, who had an identical look of worry in his eyes.

"We'll protect you Hermione" Harry whispered and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "

" Well that's nice to know. " Hermione huffed. " But it's not like they would let you go either. Both of you aren't good with him either. " She crossed her arms angerly. She tried not to let her worry show on her face, because she was thinking of someone else who might be in danger right now..someone blond..

She hadn't seen Draco in a couple months.. Had he forgotten about her? Did he change his mind and go back to his view on muggleborns like his parents had instilled in him? She felt her throat tighten. If she made it through this alive, she would find him again. She didn't care if he was disgusted at her, she would just need to know he made it out alive..

She drew in a shaking breath, and Harry grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze. "It's okay Hermione we can do this. We have to remember not to say his name that's all" Harry said sternly.

Ron huffed. " Oh yeah, that's definitely all. it's not like we don't have to remember not to get killed, not to go out in public, not to visit our families, not to-"

"Oh enough!" Hermione snapped " I'm sick of hearing you complain! You make it sound like you are the only one who worries about people! I have a family too, remember? And maybe you do remember, but they don't! They don't even know who I am! " Hermione chocked through a sob and buried her face in her hands, quietly sobbing.

Harry pulled her head onto his shoulder and stroked her arm. "I'm sorry, Hermione. You didn't have to do this. You shouldn't have. You should ha-"

" S-stop it Harry." Hermione sat up and wiped her eyes. " I said I would go with you, didn't I?" She questioned.

"Well yes, but-"

"No buts, Harry. A promise is a promise" She smiled at him through her teary eyes. " And I don't break my promises. "

" Well you shouldn't have made this promise then! Looks what's it's put you through! It's all my-"

"Don't you dare say it's all your fault Harry James Potter! I agreed to go with you, and I'm big enough to make my own decisions! " Hermione said in a Mrs.Weasley like way, and pointed her finger right at Harry's chest sternly.

"Listen to me! -" Harry started but Ron interrupted.

" Can we just get back to finding horcrux's now?" He said annoyingly.

Harry and Hermione stopped arguing and turned back to the conversation, but both stayed silent. Harry rested his chin in his elbow and gazed off into the fire, and Hermione played with the hem of her sleeves.

After what seemed like forever, Harry spoke.

" He just has to have one at Hogwarts!"

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter!

two or three more chapters and I think we'll find ourselves at Malfoy maner!

Please read, vote, review and follow! :)