In the tent

A/N: I'm just going to jump ahead so you don't have to wait a while..

Hermione was lying in the bottom bunk, using her blanket and the one she stole of Harry's bunk, but she just couldn't get warm. The temperatures were frigid and bone chilling. She shivered and her teeth chattered together.

Suddenly the front of the tent unzipped and a fresh burst of frosty air entered into the tent, and Harry stepped in.

Hermione violently shivered and curled up.

Harry glanced at her. " Oh sorry!" He said." Are you cold?" He asked.

Hermione just nodded her head.Harry gave her a confused look. " Well why didn't you just use a heating spell?" He chuckled.

Hermione almost stopped shivering when she realised how stupid she had been. It was very unlike her to forget common wizarding knowledge, but she hadn't been herself lately. Not since he...left her.

A jolting pain went through Hermione's heart and she breathed in a deep, shaking breath, trying not to re-live this mornings dreams.. or nightmare, more like it..

Harry frowned, concerned for his friend. " Here I'll do it "He muttered a spell and suddenly Hermione felt a wave of heat flow over her, and she sat up, curling the blanket around her shoulders.

"Thanks, Harry." she said quietly.

Harry nodded at her. "Hermione, is everything alright? You seem.. I don't know, off?"

Hermione put on a false cheery smile."I'm fine really, Harry.I just had a bad dream, that's all."

Harry gave her a knowing look. "I've used that one too many times, Hermione, to not understand what being fine means."

He stood up from the chair he had been sitting in."I'll take next round"

Hermione started to protest."No,Harry, Really I'm fine! You should get some rest."

Harry waved his hand."Don't worry about it, I'm not even tired." He walked over to the door of the tent.

"Just remember, the next time your just 'fine', you can talk to me about it. I'm always here for you." He smiled at her and left the tent.

Hermione smiled a small, sad smile. If only she could tell Harry what was bothering her.