His return...

Hermione stood up from her bottom bunk, and grabbed her copy of the tales of beedle the bard, sitting down by the fireplace to read. She found the spot were she left off and began to read. After a while of reading, her eyes started to get heavy and she almost dozzed off, but the sound of her book hitting the floor jolted her awake.

She picked the book up off the floor and flipped through the pages, trying to find the page she left off at, when something on one of the pages caught her eye. It was a small, back inking in the corned of the page. It was a triange, with a circle with a line through it on the inside. Hermione stared curiously at the symbol and stood up from her chair.

"Harry have you seen this before? " She asked. " I've never seen it, and I was wondering if you knew what it was." she opened the door of the tent, expecting to see Harry sitting at the bottom. But he wasn't there.

"Harry?" She called, thinking he might have walked around the tent.

"Harry?" Now her voice was getting more panicky, thinking deatheaters might have taken him.

She couldn't yell out loud in the forest, if there was someone else here they might hear her.

she drew her wand out of her pocket and whispered the human reveling spell. She felt nothing. Panic started to well up inside. What if they took Harry and she was all alone?

She made a decision to go find him when she heard a crack and voices off in the distance.

She stood still, knowing whoever it was couldn't see her because of the enchantments around the tent. Hermione istened in as the voices got louder.

"It's over here somewhere." Harry! that was Harry who said that!

"Are you sure? I don't see it" And Ron... wait. Ron?

"Obviously you can't see it, Hermione has enchantments around it." Hermione heard Harry's voice, but it sounded weak.

"Oh, right."Ron replied.

Hermione saw them break through of the trees, their eyes searching for the tent they couldn't see.

"Harry?" Hermione asked. She saw Ron holding Harry up by the arm.

"Harry??" She said, more panicked."What's the matter?"

"Nothing, Hermione. It's just cold."

Hermione ran out and grabbed Harry's arm, helping him back to the tent without even glancing at Ron.

"What's the problem, Harry?" Hermione asked concernedly.

"Nothing, Hermione. I jumped into the lake, so I'm cold."

Hermione gave him a confused look and wrapped the blanket around his shoulders, muttering a heating spell.

Harry immediately sighed. "Thanks Hermione."

"No problem Harry. So why did you jump into the lake?" Before

Harry could respond, the tent door opened and Ron walked in. "To get this." He said.

Hermione didn't even look at him." Why did you jump into the lake, Harry." She repeated. Harry nodded at Ron. "To get that."

Finally Hermione glanced at Ron and gasped. "The sword of Gryffindor?" "Yeah"Harry said in equal awe.

"You said it was in the lake? what was it doing in there?" Hermione asked.

"I don't know but listen to this.." Harry told the story about the doe leading him to the sword.

"So I don't know who put it there, but we have it and that's what matters. Oh, and we destroyed this."He held up the locket.

"You destroyed it? That's great!" She exclaimed, speaking only to Harry.

"What's your problem, Hermione?" Ron asked."Why won't you talk to me? Or even look at me?"

Hermione jumped out of her seat. " Why won't I talk to you? " She shrieked. " You left us for weeks! You left when Harry needed you most! And you are asking why I won't talk to you?" She glared.

"Well, your talking to me now."Ron replied sheepishly.

Hermione's jaw dropped for a second before she lunged at Ron with her fists, only to be stopped by the shield Harry produced from the end of his wand.

"Enough!" Harry said. "Talk about it later! The important thing is we have the sword. Now let's talk about where to find the others. " Ron rolled his eyes and hermione grumpily sat in the chair beside Harry, glaring at Ron.

She took a deep breath."Okay, Harry. Where do you think we can find them?"