Chapter six

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

ʃ♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ♡ƪ

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

"Oh, my favorite." Liam cheered as he walked into the kitchen seeing Tracy making pizza. "Chicken and..." he let out a noise of disgust.

"Unless you want to kill me, I'm not eating that." Callie said in disgust as she looked at the pizza.

"It's chicken and Banana." Tracy shrugged as if it was normal.

Liam grabbed his throat looking at the pizza as if it had killed someone, which to be fair it looked like it could, he turned around putting his head on Callie's shoulders.

"Why did you put banana in it?" Tee asked.

"To give you a energy boost. I read about it online." Tracy smiled.

"You're right," Callie scoffed. "The only things that's boosting is me to my grave, 60 years too early."

"People eat meat and fruit combos in other countries." Tracy explained.

"But we aren't in another country, are we?" Callie asked raising an eyebrow.

"Like ham and pineapple?" Johnny asked. "Or pork and apple?" Toby added on.

"Exactly, it'll be great." Tracy beamed.

Frank poked at the pizza with a confused look. "Banana? I don't think so.."

"Trust me, Frank, you're going to love it." Tracy affirmed.

"Are you delusional?" Callie snorted. "are you going to eat it?"

Tracy shook her head. "Uh- no.."

Callie looked at her for a minute. "But you expect us too? No thanks."

It wasn't long until they were all sitting at the table, Callie's plate was pushed far away from her refusing to even be near the thing.

A loud scream was heard, sapphires, followed by a boys scream... Harry's.

"Sapphires probably broken a nail." Liam joked.

Toby, Callie and Tracy each stood up rushing off too see what happened.

"Toby, take him to get some pizza." Mike said gesturing to Harry.

"He won't like it." Toby argued, Callie agreed watching as Toby guided Harry towards the kitchen.

"He was hiding in my wardrobe, which wouldn't happen if I could lock my door. Sapphire explained.

"You're not aloud to have a key, it's a council policy." Mike told her.

"But would it not be okay if she had one where you could have a spare key?" Callie asked, Mike shook his head.

"There's no privacy here! Everyone wanders in and out of my room whenever they feel like it." Sapphire ranted. Callie looked at her knowing she had never done that.