Chapter twenty-one

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

⎯⎯ ୨ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ ୧ ⎯⎯

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Tracy stood in front of everyone, hat in hand. Mike and Gina had planned a day in the county, which is where they were. Tracy's hat was filled with little papers with either A or B on it, to make it fair who went in who's group.

"Right. Team A, over here, please." Mike yelled pointing next to him.

"Team B this side." Gina added on pointing to her side. "Who's on team B?"

Callie pulled out a Piece of paper, hurrying to open it. On her paper there was a large A written in black pen. She turned to Liam. "What team are you on?"

"A. What one are you on?" He asked.

"The same one." She beamed. He smiled back taken her hand and leading her over to Mike.

"Okay, listen up, please, guys. Girls, please?" Mike called gaining everyone's attention. "Today is all about team building. Learning how to work together out here in the beautiful countryside."

"At least we got on the same team." Callie said swinging her and Liam's conjoined hands.

"I would of moved to your team, if I didn't." Liam snorted. "The day is already going to be boring enough, can't not have my favorite person."

"Oh?" Callie teased. "Shall I go and swap with Frank then?" She smirked beginning to walk off.

"I meant you." He pulled her back shaken his head with a small smile. "Your my favorite person you idiot."

"Such a backhanded compliment." Callie laughed.

"We split you into groups only because it's easier to keep an eye on you." Mike told Elektra. Callie and Liam turned towards the two with equally confused expressions. "It's not a competition."

"Lucky for you," Liam said leaning closer to the blue haired girl. "Because if it was, you'd lose."

"You'd lose." Elektra bit back.

Johnny who had been listing in turned to the girl. "Er, you would!" This resulted in both groups breaking into an argument about who would win, and who wouldn't.

The groups had soon decided to pick nicknames. Team A having: Fussy Gus, Mad Mike, Cheerful Callie, Lippy Liam, Johnny Rotten, luscious Lil, and Slinky Sappire.

Team B decided on: G for Gina, Toby (or not to be), Racy Tracy, jungle Harry, kicking Carman, Frank n Stein, steaming Tee, and Elektra cute.

granted a lot of the names, from both teams were silly, but coming up with a name on the spot wasn't exactly easy.

"Quiet!" Gina finally yelled stoping the two groups from arguing for any longer.

"Are you ready?" Mike asked once everyone had settled down.

"Yeah!" Both groups yelled in sync.