Chapter twenty - five

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

───※ ·❆· ※───
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
───※ ·❆· ※───

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

"Touch one!" Johnny yelled pushing the tub of worms towards Carman.

Carman jumped back looking a mix of disgusted and scared. "No!" She yelled.

"Can I pick one up?" Tee asked looking over to Callie and Liam who were in front of her.

"Eat it!" Liam smirked. "I dare you!"

"Go on." Frank encouraged.

Callie looked between the pair in shock before turning to Tee. "Oh, Tee don't."

"What's going on, guys?" Elektra asked coming into the kitchen.

"Frank's going fishing." Gus explained whilst Liam took the tub or worms and pored them into a bowl.

"Fishing?" Elektra asked. "Isn't that for old people?"

Gus nodded his head despite the fact she had her back to him. "There is an old person. Franks grandad is 79 and it's his birthday today." He explained. "Every year on his birthday, they go to their special lake."

"It's actually really cute." Callie added on watching as Liam quietly made his way behind Elektra without her noticing.

Liam held his finger to his mouth, signaling for the group to be quite. When Elektra turned around, he swapped her bowl of cereal for the bowl of worms. "Sounds boring." Elektra said facing Frank.

"Good thing you're not invited then." Frank shrugged smiling at her sarcastically.

"Last year they caught three perch, two sticklebacks and a dead frog." Gus listed looking to Frank to make sure he got them all.

"Mmm." Elektra moaned. Everyone turned to look at her. She had her spoon, that was filled with worms, lifted to her face. "Fat ones, my favorite." She smiled before opening her mouth putting the spoon closer. "You first!" She laughed pushing the spoon in front of Carmans face.

"No!" Carman screamed pushing it away.

"Oh, yes." Elektra smirked. "I insist. Come on. They're good for you." The kids who were sitting around the table began to scream. "Protein, open up!"

"All right." Gina said coming into the kitchen. "Calm down, calm down!" She turned to Frank. "Frank.."

Callie didn't hear the rest, instead she turned taken the bowl filled with worms and put them back into the tub. "Why don't we save the worms for the fish?"

Callie turned around when Frank accidentally hit her with his fishing pole as he was passing it to Liam. Callie and Liam shared a confused and concerned look.

It wasn't long until they heard things being thrown around. The two shared a concerned glance before hurrying off to see what was going on.

"What's happened?" Liam asked once he saw Mike following Frank up the stairs. "What have you done?"

Callie and Liam followed Mike up the stairs, and into Franks room. "Frank." Mike began but was cut off when Frank threw something at him.