Chapter nine part two

██████████𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

◥꧁ད 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 ཌ꧂◤

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

After Gus filled out the form, the group made their way back into the kitchen passing it over to Terrie. "And that's it." She told them. "Your booking is now confirmed."

The group silently cheered, all of them smiling. Callie smiled as well, it didn't quite reach her eyes but she didn't want to ruin the others happiness with her being unreasonable, maybe there was nothing actually wrong with Terrie, but Callie couldn't shake the feeling that there was.

"You do realize that this reservation cannot be changed or cancelled?" Terrie reminded the group.

Liam looked at her confused. "Why would we want to do that?"

"We're going to Florida!" Toby cheered. The group of five high five'd each other.

"Right, here's the receipt." Terrie said whilst making her way out. "The tickets will be in the post due tomorrow."

Liam high fived Frank whilst Toby and Johnny cheered. Callie watched as Terrie made her way out, a suspicious look on her face.

"Receipt?" Toby asked looking down at the paper.

"I told you's!" Callie whined running out the door to catch up with Terrie the others following closely behind.

"Wait!" Toby yelled as Liam put his hands on her car.

"You got a problem?" Terrie asked stopping her car.

Callie glared at her. "Yeah, we do."

"We thought the holiday was free?" Toby added on.

"Well it is, the Villa's yours for absolutely nothing." She explained.

Toby looked at her confused as Frank and Johnny joined Liam putting their hands on the car stopping it from moving. "But you've charged Mike over £5,000 on his credit card!"

"Well that's for the flights." Terrie told them. Callie shook her head having no idea how they were going to explain this to Mike.

Toby looked at the woman with wide eyes. "You tricked us!"

"No." She shook her head. "You tried to tick me."

"But what do we tell Mike?" Toby asked helplessly.

"Well your all bright. I'm sure you'll think of something. Bye!" She said reversing her car so the boy's hands came off it before driving away.

"We are so going to die." Johnny groaned.

✧.*

The five were sat on the couch together, each of them filled with disappointment. Callie had her head on Liam's shoulders, whilst playing with his fingers nervously.

"We are dead." Johnny sighed his words coming out muffled due to his hands being over his face. "We are so dead."

"How did she get Mikes credit - card details?" Toby asked confused before looking up towards the piano. "Gus?"