Chapter tweleve part two

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

▌│█║▌║▌║ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 ║▌║▌║█│▌

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

"Are we there yet?" Liam asked, his head on Callie's shoulders as he was mindlessly playing with her fingers.

"You know." Callie chuckled. "It doesn't quite look like the beach, but who knows."

Liam sat up and took his spade out of his bag showing it to Frank. "I'm going to bury you with this."

"Why though?" Frank frowned.

"Cause that's what you do at beaches." Liam shrugged. "And then the tide comes in..." he stopped gasping as Johnny poured his juice all over his back.
"You did that on purpose!"

"I feel sick!" Tee announced looking very pale. The car soon came to a stop, Tracy and Callie taken Tee away from the group so she could be sick.

"Are you alright?" Tracy asked.

"Yep." Tee sighed standing up. "I am now."

Callie cupped Tees face turning it so she could wipe around her mouth with a wipe she had brought out.

Johnny took Tee to get a drink, Lilly walked over to Tracy, and Callie made her way to Liam.

Liam was posing with a pink hat on his head, Callie pulled her phone out taken a picture of him.

"Mike!" Gina yelled. "That stupid thing..." Callie couldn't understand the rest of the sentence, however it didn't seem very pleasant.

✧.*

They were back on the road, this time Gina was guiding them by the map.

Liam opened up his lunch bag, looking to see if there was any food left. He pulled something out before sighing. "It's an apple."

"Gina," Frank called. "We're starving."

"Well maybe you shouldn't have eating your lunch at breakfast." Gina told them. "So it serves you right."

"I ate mine." Sapphire huffed.

Johnny held up a bag of crips "I've only gotten a packet of Crips left."

"Let's have 'em!" Liam said turning around.

Johnny moved them away from Liam, looking at him in disgust. "No!"

Liam rolled his eyes, smiling when Callie gave him half of her chocolate.

"Can we stop?" Sapphire asked.

"Look, we wait until we get there." Mike told them. "And then.. I'll buy everyone fish and chips."

Gus looked at him annoyed. "I don't like fish."

"No?" Mike asked.

"So why are you getting it for me?" Gus asked shaken his head.