Chapter twenty - two

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

"So I never even got the chance to talk to him." Lily said. She had just saw her dad for the first in awhile and she was telling those who were in the living room what happened.

"That's a shame." Tee said sighed as Liam came in sitting on the arm of the chair and putting his arm around Callie.

"He's not going to turn up here is he?" Johnny asked from next to Callie who slapped his arm. "I mean Tee was terrified last time."

Tee looked over at him slightly annoyed. "You were scared, too!"

"Why?" Elektra asked. "What did he do?"

"Came back to get me and the girls." Lilly explained.

"He was off his face!" Liam exclaimed. "Tried to kick the door down, then smashed a window."

"Liam." Callie scolded slapping his lap lightly.

"It took three policemen to carry him into the van." Gus continued.

"Look, you can't trust parents." Liam shrugged.

"Yeah." Johnny nodded. "I mean, freaking out like that, then running away. That's not what proper dads do."

"At least her dad is trying." Callie told him. "It's more then any of us in here can say. Maybe Lilly's dad has changed, maybe he hasn't we don't know, but that's up to Lilly if she wants to find out, not any of us."

"None of you have got dads!" Lilly said sitting forward. "And you don't know mine." She walked off.

"You could of been a bit nicer." Carman told them walking out.

Gus looked at the group confused. "What dose "freaking out" mean?"

Liam noticed Frank coming through the door and smirked. Once he got close enough Liam jumped up and screamed. Frank jumped and screamed as well.

"Scaring someone." Gus nodded

Chuckling Callie shook her head. "It means someone suddenly feels extremely surprised, upset, angry, or confused." She explained in the best way she could.
Gus nodded his head and noted it down.

Callie was walking behind Liam, who had  stoped to ask Toby and Frank if they wanted to play football. Not realizing this, Callie walked straight into his back before tripping over her feet and landing on her bum. "Ouch." She sighed.

Liam turned to look at her, laughing. "Are you alright?" he asked though his words came out unclear due to his laughter.

Callie glared at him whilst trying to hide the small smile that played on her lips. Eventually Liam's laughter turned into chuckles and he helped her up.

"It wasn't even that funny." Callie told him noticing the tears in his eyes.

"I know." He laughed. "I don't know why I'm laughing so much about it." The two soon walked into the garden after Toby and Frank said they were busy.