< 2 >

felix:

"Oh god," felix muttered loud enough for the other male to hear, "Why do i have to be stuck with the prince.

"What did you just say?" the black haired male questioned

"I said that I don't wanna be stuck with his majesty as a roommate." felix scoffed

The taller guy took off his shoes and set a plastic container he was holding down on the isle of the kitchen and walked closer to felix until felix was pinned on the wall held in place by two hands covered in dry paint on his shoulders.

"Repeat that again, I dare you," the taller said

"Are you deaf, I said that i dont want to be stuck with a prin-"

Felix was cut off by a stinging pain on his left cheek and the other boy's hand in the air. Felix, in shock, lifted his hand and touched his cheek. 

He tried to squirm out of the other's grasp but the raven haired male held him in place, "Let me go you idiot!"

"I have a name," spat the other

"Oh yeah, then what is it," felix retorted.

"It's hyunjin," he said loosening his grip on felix's shoulders

Felix manages to push him off, "Cool, i don't really care."

Before hyunjin managed to get back at felix, felix left to his room and layed on his bed watching his phone. Felix hated hyunjin. Not only was hyunjin the most popular, most obnoxious person at school, hyunjin hit him. Felix hates that.

It was maybe around an hour later and felix hoped it'd be safe if he'd go out of his bed. He makes his way towards the kitchen and sees hyunjin eating at the table. Felix's stomach growls, he didn't realize how hungry he was. He had been moving the whole entire day.

"Do you want some?" hyunjin plainly asked

"No, I'm not hungry," felix said salty

"Yes you are," the black haired male said, "Come here."

When felix didn't move hyunjin stood up himself and walked towards him. Felix, expecting the worst flinched but instead of pain he felt a hand go around his wrist. Hyunjin pulled felix towards the table and sat him down.

"If your hungry eat some food," hyunjin said again.

Felix felt happy. But then he felt angry for feeling happy. Hyunjin isn't his friend. Hyunjin is some stupid popular kid who thinks he has the right to bully others. 

"I don't want any of your stupid food," felix spat.

He stood up and put on his shoes, "we aren't friends prince, get that in your empty head," he said before slamming the door.

Felix made his way to door number 416. He wanted someone to talk to, and also some food. Once he arrived at the door he knocked.

"Whos there!" shouted a voice inside

"Jisung, it's me, Felix,"

"K give me a second"

a squirrel like face popped out of the doorway, Felix reconized this face as Jisung's, his only friend at this school.

"Hey man, come on in."

Jisung's dorm was much like his. The only thing different were where the bathroom and kitchen were. 

"So, what brings you here," Jisung asked, "Is it about your roommate."

"You literally read my mind," felix sighed and he sat down on the couch, "He's the popular kid, the prince of this school."

"He can't be that bad," Jisung said.

"Oh, he is that bad," felix said, "Guess what, he slaps me in the first hour of meeting me and then thinks he can share his food with me!? So entitled,"

"Ew, that sucks, you want some snacks, i have a lot from my trip here,"

"Yeah sure, i'd love some," felix mumbled, "hows your roommate?"

Jisung passed felix some strawberry pockeys and he begins eating them, "Eh, he's alright. The only downside is that he's popular as well and likes to work out. His name is minho"

"my roommate's name is hyunjin," felix said while looking at his phone, "oh crap it's already 12am, i have classes tomorrow, i got to go,"

"Okay, all is good, thanks for stopping by dude," jisung said.

"Ok, bye"

"Bye"

Felix close's Jisung's door and walks back to his. The first thing felix does is take off his shoes and he keeps his head low making sure not to look at hyunjin. He passes to his room and changes to his comfy clothes, an oversized shirt and some boxers and passes out on his bed.

hyunjin :

fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!! Hyunjin can't believe he messed up meeting his roommate. Not only had he been going over what he would say to him for the past month but he had thought of everything possible nice to do together. Well thats never going to happen because he hates you, hyunjin thought to himself. Hyunjin didn't prepare for the fact that he was too, going to hate his roommate. But what hyunjin hated the most is that he hit him, he hated hitting. After Felix had run off to where ever hyunjin had been alone trying to think about what he did wrong. He had offered felix some food, he doesn't know how that could make him even more upset. Isn't that suppose to make people happier?

Hyunjin had never really been good with making friends. He was a quiet kid who liked to keep to himself more than talk to others. He enjoyed art and math and dance, unlike the other boys his age. And what made that worse was that he was also good looking. Hyunjin of course didn't think that, but everyone around him said he was. Because of that everyone wanted to be his friend or worse his lover. Not only did it buy him friends it bought him people who hated him.

~~ high school flashback ~~

"You" punch, "think" punch, "your" punch, "so" punch, "fucking" punch "great, don't you prince"

Hyunjin layed on the floor of the out of order bathroom with a busted lip and bruises on his body. Originally it was a place where hyunjin used to hide from big crowds until some people who hated him followed him in.

"Yeji stop, please,"

hyunjin recived a kick to the stomach, he flinched, "don't you dare call me by my name you piece of shit"

"ha, your getting beat up by a girl your majesty, can you believe that Yeji." said Ni-ki

"i hate his little, stupid face, you know ," yeji smiled as she kicked him again, "i want to destroy it"

The bell rung

"Come on sis, let's go," Ni-ki said.

Hyunjin heard the footsteps retreating as he laid motionless on the floor. damn it, he thought, i'm missing art. it's not like he could do anything about it. god, he hated feeling useless.

~~ back to the future ~~

Hyunjin shuttered at his past. He needed to go to bed, maybe then he would stop thinking about stupid things. Hyunjin got ready and saw felix sleeping deeply. He's just like the others, don't get your hopes up, he thought. Once hyunjin's head hit the pillow he knew it'd be yet another night of no sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

author's note:

hey, hey, hey. I'm trying to update as much as i can. I'm busy with school so it's been kinda hard. Anyways i hope you enjoyed this part

luv y'all <3