< 4 >

Felix:

"Oh my god are you okay?" Felix questioned from the couch.

He saw Hyunjin quickly wipe his face and his unemotional deep voice came back.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just allergies, you know,"

Felix was worried, and he doesn't usually worry for other people. Not saying Hyunjin was different from others to him, of course not, Felix definitely hated hyunjin.

"Come here," Felix said.

Hyunjin ignored him and walked towards the bedroom

"I said come here," felix growled (lol what a funny word)

Hyunjin stopped and turned around, showing his puffy face. Felix got up and grabbed his wrist trying to pull him to the couch, even though Felix was almost a head shorter than Hyunjin.

Once they both got to the couch Felix sat Hyunjin down and made him lay down. Part of Hyunjin's leg hung out of the couch due to his height

Felix moved up and put Hyunjin's black hair behind his ears revealing his busted lip and a bruise blooming beneath his eye. His puffy face showed his unease at Felix being so close to him.

Felix's mouth opened in awe and worry as he was scanning Hyunjin's face, "Do you have any other injuries?'

"No," hyunjin lied

"Okay, stay there," Felix said before hopping off the couch and running to get a few things he would need. (a cold spoon, a band-aid, some tissues, water...). He came back moments later and went right back to the job. He came right back on Hyunjin and started to heal his injuries . He wet some tissues with water to try and clean some of the dry blood off Hyunjin's bottom lip to the right. He managed to clean most of the blood off and put a band-aid horizontally to cover up the cut. Wow, he has really soft lips, he thought, oh shit not like that Felix, he tried to convince himself that he wasn't thinking of Hyunjin's lips that way.

"You have really nice lips,"

Hyunjin snorted.

SHIT WHY DID I SAY THAT, felix internally screamed as he felt his cheeks heat up. But he continued with his job. For the bruise he had to scoot up. He wasn't conscious of this but Felix was literally around Hyunjin's WAIST STRADDLING HIM. Hyunjin flinched when Felix moved up but Felix didn't think much of it. He lifted hyunjin's chin up slightly so he could get a better view of the bruise and began applying the cold spoon to under his eyes. Felix kept on moving Hyunjin's face until their eyes met. they stared at each other with nothing but a smile, enjoying each other's presence. Hyunjin, probably a bit uncomfortable, tried lifting himself up but that got them even closer. Now their noses were barely touching, still they were looking at each other. Felix hated how hot his face was getting.

"Get the hell off me dude!," Felix yelled, jumping off Hyunjin, slapping his face trying to get the red off.

"Bro, stop always yelling at me for the things you do Felix, take fucking responsibility and stop acting like such a child!" Hyunjin yelled back.

"Says the guy who hit me on the first day!"

"I said i'm sorry!"

"How"

"By trying to give you food, dipshit!"

"What eve​​r leave me alone!"

Felix went to his 2 other classes feeling pissed off about what happened with hyunjin. If he didn't keep his guard up Hyunjin would get to him. But even though Felix tried to stop thinking about him, he always managed to get back at the image of him touching hyunjin's perfectly soft, perfectly pink lips.