< 8 >

the piece right above if you wanna listen ⤴

felix:

Felix hit snooze on his alarm and walked out of bed still half asleep. Felix and hyunjin have been dating for a few weeks now. Felix felt happy dating him, but it's been a little awkward with them. It might be just busy classes but it's like they never get to see each other or talk to each other. It makes felix feel like he might regret kissing hyunjin back. Felix always feels guilty after thinking that way but he was sure it's nothing. Felix got ready and slipped on some grey sweatpants and a black hoodie that he never knew he owned. It smelt a little different but felix ignored that.

He packed his bag and walked out his dorm for his first class of the day : dance. Felix had always loved to dance. He picked it up sometime in high school and he's been dancing ever since. He mostly did k-pop covers like the feels by twice. He made it outside his dorm building and began walking 10 minutes to the arts building on campus. The arts building housed classes like art, music and dance. The place was quite empty and felix was 30 minutes early for class so he decided to walk around the building for a bit to explore. He turned left and walked down a hallway where he heard music playing. The melody was light and quick and sounded mesmerizing.

He followed to see who was playing it and stumbled across a room slightly open he peeked through and gasped. Hyunjin played the piece with his eyes closed while swaying from side to side on the seat. His black hair rested perfectly tucked behind him in a ponytail. God, this is why felix kissed him back. Hyunjin looked perfect, hyunjin was perfect.

The taller male finishes the piece and smiles before looking up. Are eyes meet and he ducks behind the black grand piano.

"Holy crap, felix, you scared me" hyunjin said his face blooming red, "i didn't even know you were here."

He giggled, "Hyunjin your so good at the piano! you looked so good while playing."

Hyunjin smiled at felix, "Thank you. Is that my hoodie?"

Felix flushed, "i didn't even realize, it was in my closet and i thought it was mine. Thats why it smelt like you. Sorry,"

"Don't be. You look cute in it"

"Come here"

Felix waddled towards Hyunjin and hyunjin pulled him on his lap and hugged him from behind, wiggling his head on felix's shoulder.

"Hmmmmmmmmm, your so cute!" hyunjin squealed pecking felix on the cheek.

Felix laughed, "You too. Baby, im going to be late."

"Hmmmmm, i don't care, i wanna be with you. What class is more important than me?"

"Dance,"

"Oh, i have that too, wanna walk there together?"

"Sure"

Felix jumped off hyunjin and they packed up their things and walked out of the music room. Together holding hands they walked bck from the hallway and made it safely to their dance class.

They walked through the door and where amazed by the room. This particular dance room had light wooden floors and a mirror wall at the front. At the back were benches to put water and a whole speaker system. Inside a few other people were waiting on the bench. The time changes to 11 and the instructor walks through the door. Everybody stood up and bowed to him.

"Everyone stand up and walk towards me"

The 6 other people there did so as well.

"Hello, my name is Moonbin and i will be your dance instructor. today we will start to learn the choreography to fancy by twice. Since it's a small class lets go around and introduce ourselves."

A blonde hair dude with a broad chest starts, "Hello my name is Bang Chan"

Then a puppy looking dude , "Hey, my name is Seungmin"

Then my best friend Jisungs goes, "Hi there, my name is Jisung"

Than some purpled hair guy that i assume is jisung's roommate goes, "I'm Minho"

A short one with a buff build goes next, "I'm changbin,"

"I'm Felix,"

"Hi, I'm hyunjin.

And the last one goes, "And i'm jeongin

"Okay perfect now look in the mirror and we'll start"

The class passed by quickly and before Felix new it they were outside and hyunjin was getting shoved by a crowd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

author's note:

yes,yes,yes. It's a short chapter but i think i'll be making them like this from now on because i'm having less and less time. also. WE HIT 200 VIEWS. WHATTTTT. thank you guys sosososoosososososososoosos much. It's just crazy to me. Also, i might be posting a Haikyuu one shot type of thing soon so make sure to check that out. If you have any positive thing to say or to rant about the story go to the comments, i'd love to read what you guys think.

luv y'all <3 quick word count : 800 )