ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟

•<| ___¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸___ |>•
•<𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕮𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝕷𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗>•
•~<_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳>~•

I felt myself falling down.

Someone caught me though. I realised I wasn't falling down from the roof but falling on the roof instead.

I stared back to see who he was. I trembled. "H-Henry?"

"Happy birthday, I guess." He wished. I burst into tears. My very first birthday wish. I felt overwhelmed by happiness.

Henry Barron, this year's male lead, has been creeping me out since the beginning. I never imagined that a wish from him could make me so happy.

I never spoke to him because I despised him. He was very proud of himself.

He extended his hand to help me get up. My gaze was still fixed on him. He was staring at the sky, ignoring my gaze.

I turned down his hands as I climbed up on my own.

He tried to stop me once I started walking away, telling me to wait, but I didn't. I could sense his pale face.

I distanced myself from everyone and everything.

I walked home by myself. I walked upstairs without facing my parents because the door was open.

I jumped onto my bed. My tears had dried up this time. I wanted to cry, but no tears flowed from my eyes. My mind was racing. I only wished for one thing: to wake up with everything back to normal..
.

.

.

"No, no!" I yelled. My eyes popped open. Was it all a nightmare?

I went to the restroom to freshen up. I awoke too early. I was right about the nightmare.

I laughed at myself for reacting the way I did yesterday. It's just a coincidence that I'm having so many issues all at once.

Despite the fact that my dizziness was out of the ordinary.

I went downstairs. I smiled again, as usual. I started by going to the kitchen and making some sandwiches.

My stomach was aching because of not eating anything yesterday. I looked at the time; it was 7 o'clock.

Mom and dad had to have awoken. I took a cup of tea upstairs to their room.

I knocked on their door. Dad pushed open the doors.

"Good morning!" I said, smiling at him. He ignored my words, snatching the tray from my grips and closing the door.

My mouth was open wide. "I made some sandwiches for you guys; please come and eat them!" I yelled as I walked downstairs.

There was no response.

I pulled out my phone and texted Zoey. She didn't respond either. Probably sleeping.

I sat in the chair for quite some time. Nobody showed up. I packed my tiffin, analyzing what to tell Henry.

Nobody really showed up. I returned upstairs and knocked on their door. Mom opened the door this time. She was holding a slice of pizza.

The sauce and cheese had made her lips sticky.

"I made some sandwiches for you guys; why don't you come down and eat together?" I inquired. Her expression was frustrated.

She slammed the door. "Did I make any mistake?" In hushed tones, I asked.