ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖: ℍ𝕒𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖

•<|       ___¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸___       |>•
•<𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕮𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝕷𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗>•
•~<_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳>~•

My body was exhausted. And he was a man, a strong man. I am defeated by him. I tried unsuccessfully to reject his tongue. I let him in, losing hope.

I don't remember stuff well. Everything appeared foggy. All I recall is that the kiss was intense.

I then collapsed to the ground. My body is as frail as hell.

I collapsed.

Once I got my sense, I was nowhere but at the storeroom back. Nothing felt particularly good. I was still frail. Will it last eternally?

I held the locket against my throat. That locket Henry gave me. For the first time during this picnic, I ate my lunch with everyone.

After all of that, I had to return home.

I took the key from my pocket and unlocked the door. I kept blinking and blinking. I can't believe what happened there. Every memory became hazy.

What do I recognize? Of my past? I don't have any pleasant memories. I have no recollection of my childhood. Mom and dad never brought up those incidents. As a result, I never asked them either.

After a long time, I remembered the flying papers of that night as I stared at the kitchen knives.

I stared at the table until I realized there were some papers on it. It wasn't particularly surprising. No papers would be even scarier.

I walked there.

"Forever-Fre= over."
"So curious? Let's see how long you have questions in your mind. I mean, if you even exist to have a mind."

And many more. And an empty paper with a pen. I wasn't feeling good enough to even keep my eyes open, and I know just how much it hurts to touch that tiny piece of paper.

I ignored that slice of paper and walked upstairs, laying down.

I've been collapsing again and again. However, I feel very tired.

My phone kept on shaking. The entire bed kept on shaking.

I was too tired to see why. My eyes glued.
.

.

.

I spent a few days living on my bed. I don't recall buying anything or eating anything severe. Sandwiches, spaghetti, fries, and, most notably, water.

I don't remember using my phone or even watching television. I don't think I'm normal anymore. Something keeps weakening me.

It felt like the end of the world. I lacked the courage to check to see if anyone had arrived at the house.

After all of this, after 2 weeks, I decided to write out another question.

I went downstairs. The papers are filthy. I don't get it, I never did, and I don't think I ever will. The correct response.

I was about to hold the paper and pen when the doorbell rang, forcing me to stop. It rang over and over. Nonstop.

I walked slowly and looked through the peephole to see Henry standing there.

He is drenched in sweat all over his body. He's breathing heavily, as if he's been running for three days.

I opened the door after hiding the papers beneath the tablecloth. I simply took it and replaced it.