𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤

A sudden sound of gun. And a lady walks up the stage, flipping her sunglasses over her head. "Author here." Speaks the lady in the microphone.
.

.

.
Hello, it's @NozomiCylvia__ here!
If you're reading this, it means you've finished reading the story. So before starting a long... long... LOOONNGGG conversation, I would love to thank you guys for staying with me this long time.

I am such a normal girl, and I never want to be special. But I came in the Wattpad world for some supports.

I never even read a story before coming in Wattpad (truths), and after coming to Wattpad, before I even start reading, I started writing LOL. And honestly, in my entire life, I have never read such novels. I never even knew the difference between story and novel.

But I wanted to write so I waited patiently and worked hard for an entire year. And right now, if you're reading this, it means I have already published the story, an entire story.

So it's clear that it is the first story that I published and I am very proud of myself for publishing this story.

To write this story, I made some points.

1. Her birthday is the start.
2. Main plot is the letters.
3. She'll start alone and end alone.
4. She'll fall in love and end up broken.
5. It will be sad ending and with a proposal to her love.

I, myself, never had any guesses of what might happen next. I was shaking in fear and crying when writing the last 3 chapters.

I don't know how much I succeeded to express the emotions using words, but the story I made inside my head is very heartwarming, heartbreaking and heart touching to me. After writing for so long, deleting many chapters, spending hours, days, weeks, I successfully wrote a whole story.

I never thought anyone will reach the end of my story.

But YOU have reached the end. And that brought an unexpectedly bright smile onto my face.

Thanks again guys. Love you all <3

~~~~~~~~~~
Ask questions if something's incomplete here, and I will explain you freely.

Please rate the story so that I can write better-
?/10