ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟: 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

•<| ___¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸___ |>•
•<𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕮𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝕷𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗>•
•~<_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳>~•

Nobody was behind me.

I noticed it was already evening. I tried to walk out but I bumped into something.

Bumped into nothing.

There was nothing in front of me, but I couldn't cross the border.

The fuck they threw me at? Before turning around, I questioned myself.

My whole body was trembling with rage. But some parts of me were having difficulty finding them. Asking for them. Those child voices reappeared inside my head, causing headaches.

Their laughter was so familiar.

I walked close to the house, my feet trembling. When I opened the door, the smells deepened.

All of the smells are coming out of there like they've been stuck in there for years. I was about to puke, so I covered my nose with my scarf.

It was pointless, but the scent of my scarf was strong enough to mask the odor.

In the right corner, there was a small table. Over that was an hourglass with a cheat code underneath it.

I picked that up as I took the old paper up. "Time is ticking," it said.

The hourglass's time had come to an end. I swiped my hand across it, and my hand filled with sands. They're quite old. I entered slowly and continued to look for clues.

The house was huge. In that huge house, how can I find such things.

What things, though?

I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I kept the door open because the smell was killing me.

The children's laughter was becoming more audible. I squinted my eyes shut, trying to recall who they were, but I couldn't.

How can I remember such black and white scenery with blurriness?

Why are they laughing so hard?

I opened my eyes, ignoring the severe headache and dizziness that were preventing me from moving.

I followed the strange odor, which led me to a locked room.

"Key?" I whispered in the air. "Where might it be?"

I walked away from there, continuing to search the entire house. But strange noises were coming from inside the room, which kept me looking back.

I should go back. Instead of that key, I should find the way to go out! I kept repeating to myself as I hurried out of there and back to the main door.

The door was shut. Inside the lock was a folded piece of paper.

Shit!

Whatever thoughts I have, I repeat them in my head.

I wanted to see what was written on it, but I didn't want to. I was afraid that something would happen to me. What if something does happen?

I mean, if Henry and Sophia didn't help me, I'd have eventually died.

Sophia... Henry...

I wish you were here to support me.

I prayed to god for saving me. And please keep me from dying. I can sacrifice my life, of course, just let me know what I am meant to know.
The more time passed, the more I felt dizzier.