ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟: 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤

•<|       ___¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸___       |>•
•<𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕮𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝕷𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗>•
•~<_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳>~•

•<|       ___¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸___       |>••<𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕮𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝕷𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗>••~<_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳>~•

<Photo From Google>
•Beach Dresses•

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

I bought some rice, vegetables and meats. Decorated my lunch. I even bought such a beautiful navy blue dress.

My lunch theme was "Candlelight". In the lunch box, at the sides, it was dark vegetables. It slowly cam to brown, then red, orange, yellow and then white. It was like a circle shaped. And there was some ghosts flying. I cut some fruits and spread the red one's cubes over the rice, which gave bloody vibes. The lunchbox is divided in two parts, the other part is fruits and vegetables decorating fire.

I think it's somehow a little haunted.

And after that, the school bus approached and I went in. Everyone was looking good. Looking pretty.

My eyes reaching Zoe's. Our dress was almost the same.

Of course yes, we always went to the same shopping malls and our choices always matched.

I sat at the end of the bus before the bus started running again. After a long time of running, we reached the spot we targeted.

I jumped off the bus.

The sunlight was directed at my face. No winds were passing by. The ocean was hardly seen from this spot. Behind me, was a small house.

"Are we staying a night?" I asked the teacher before he gave a small nod.

"Didn't you read the rules properly? You should've read well." He stated. It wasn't a rude line but words were decorated rudely.

The house was looking like 90's haunted houses' small version.

I stepped closer before watching through the window. My palm was resting on the glass of the window.

It was good but a little dirty. Once I pulled off my hand, it was totally black.

"Too dirty." I let out a sigh.

The house isn't too small. It seems like it has a story room in the second floor.

Once I looked forward, I realized everyone's already on there own way at the beach, right near the ocean, taking photos. All of our bags were left at the bus.

I slowly walked there. The waves were beautiful, and the sunlight made the water sparkle brightly. The soothing warmth of the small winds. A beach visit is delightful because of the blue sea that shines like pearls, the warmth of the tiny winds, and the sunlight.