𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𑁍

Be prepared😉

---

After the night of the stargazing, Fallon and Liam have been feeling really shy around each other, the tension between them was thicker than ever and both were desperate for some sort of clearance, yet no one had the courage to take initiative.

Fallon still couldn't believe it has been a whole month since Liam appeared in her life, the greatest month of her life.

Everyday she woke up with a bit more spirit now. Even excused Adam's remarks and her parents rift. She was happy, for herself.

"I wanna throw the biggest birthday party for my baby girl this year." Blake stated as the whole family sat together for dinner, after a long, long time.

Fallon looked up at her dad with a smile, eyes beaming with unspoken glitters.

"Whole of Atlanta will be present and we'll show how a Carrington birthday is hosted."

"I'll be happy as long as my whole family's there." And Liam. She thought internally.

"Well, I'll possibly be out for a training in Paris." Adam chided, not meeting anyone's eyes as he kept on stuffing his face with food.

"Come on, Adam. It's your sister's birthday, don't be like that. Even Steven's coming." Alexis soothed.

"It's okay, mom." Fallon interfered with a hurt in her eyes, "Steven being there is enough for me."

Adam threw a sickly sweet smile at her before returning to have his dinner.

"I still can't believe my little girl's turning 17!" Alexis gushed, kissing the side of Fallon's head.

"Well, she's now a mature person, mature enough to handle a lot of things." As Blake said this, his eyes swiftly shared an ominous glance with Alexis', which did not go unnoticed by the middle Carrington daughter.

"What are you two talking about?" Fallon asked with a frown.

"Nothing, my love." Alexis smiled, running a hand through her hair, her eyes silently shushing Blake. "For now, just focus on your last few days of being 16."

"Love you, mom."

"Love you too, honey."

---

Stuffing the books inside her locker, Fallon was deep thinking what her parents could meant. Were they hiding something? But what?

Her thoughts were cut short as the Hawkes walked up to her, Eric and Colin in front while Michael and Jeff stood behind, like always, indulging them into being jerks.

Fallon not at all felt intimidated. She could feel Liam's soft touches, his smile, his dimple, she gained strength from those and crossed her arms across her chest.

"Soo, you're gonna be 17 soon." Colin started, hands in pockets.

"So?" She retorted.

"Just thinking. Still virgin?"

"Why does that matter with you?"

Colin shrugged while Eric stepped closer. Fallon was surprised that he still had the audacity.

"Want me to teach you things? So your boytoy Liam doesn't have to suffer from disatisfaction?" He winked.

"What about I teach you some things?" She replied, arching a brow and inching her face closer.

Eric took a step back, Colin looked equally surprised.

"No?" She smirked, "Thought so."

She turned around to leave when he felt something liquid be thrown at her from behind. She whipped around and saw the boys laughing their asses off.