𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒𑁍

Liam adjusted the tie around his collar, then combed through his hair. He sighed as he looked in the mirror, somewhat smiling at himself, after a long, long time.

"Dada!"

Liam turned around just in time the little blonde headed boy jumped in his arms.

"Hey, buddy." He picked up his 3 year old son. "Are you all ready?" He ran a hand through the toddler's hair.

"Yes. I can't wait to see mommy." He giggled, the grin wider than ever as he couldn't contain his happiness.

Liam sighed, chuckling as a tear drop pricked its way down his cheek.

Joan Dave Carrington Ridley Van Kirk looked exactly like the carbon copy of his mother. The same eyes, hair, cocky smirk, but he was a softie at his heart. Like his father.

Liam was proud of their son, he did his best to raise the baby on his own after Fallon was verdicted to be sent to an asylum for her unstable mental health.

He always tried to be there for Joan, being both his mother and father. Joan didn't help any less being the more mature of his age boy that he was, almost like he supported his father to manage through life. He couldn't be anymore proud of his little tiger.

Liam's only regret was that their little sunshine had to be born at a mental facility.

He still remembered the day he heard the news for the first time. It was months after Fallon was snatched away from him.

He knew what his girlfriend/wife did was awefully immoral and wrong, but he just couldn't manage in his heart to hate her. He loved her way too much, and same went for the blonde girl.

After all, she did all this for him, right?

So when he recieved a call from the facility informing him about Fallon's attempted suicide, he had ran there. He cried and cried and cried as he held Fallon's hand, a doctor came and informed that the baby was fine.

It only made the boy cry even more. He visited Fallon everyday from that point on, refusing to leave her even for a day. He couldn't afford to lose her, no matter how far they were.

Joan was handed to him the day he was born.

Fallon was crying that day, for the first time since all this chaos happened. She was on the hospital bed, holding their new born baby when Liam entered the room, both of them had tears streaming down their cheeks.

"Let me see him once a week atleast, please?" Fallon pleaded, sniffling as she kissed the baby's head.

Liam nodded vigorously, rushing toward them to engulf her in a tight hug. He pressed several kisses to her head then pulled away with puffy eyes.

"I will, I promise. I love you."

Fallon looked surprised as she stared in his light blue eyes.

"How can you?" She blurted her wonders out.

Liam chuckled, holding her free hand and bringing it up to kiss the back of it.

"I can never stop loving you, baby. You are the star that navigated my life, you're the light in my lonely of a life. I'll always love you." He pecked her lips.

They got married that day after Liam carried their baby to their home, all alone.

He took Joan to his mother each week as promised, and seeing him only motivated Fallon more to behave.

She was progressing a lot. Eventually on Joan's 3rd birthday party, they heard the best news in 3 years.

Monica, Kirby and Sam had screamed so loud that the kids started crying at the party, following a huge group hug of the family members because Fallon was getting out. She was announced stable now, and she could go home on house arrest.

Liam held Joan the whole night as they whispered all night about a certain blonde girl, who mattered the most to them.

---

Liam held Joan's hand as they waited outside the asylum, both of them nervous and excited at the same time.

"It's gonna be okay, dada." Joan smiled up at his father, making Liam's eyes tear up as he returned the smile.

"I know, bud."

"Look dada! It's mommy!"

He turned to the gates just as it opened and there she was.

Liam couldn't hold back his tears as they bursted out, spilling down his face like a seamless stream.

Fallon was running to them with tears in her eyes but a huge smile plastered across her face nonetheless.

Liam ran to her and their bodies collided in the middle. Arms were tightly wrapped around each other, kisses were being pressed to wherever they could reach, only sobs of rejuvenance could be heard.

"I love you. I love you. I missed you so damn much. I love you." Liam chanted as they finally pulled apart and rested their heads together.

Fallon chuckled with one last sob.

"Still?"

Liam beamed, smiling and showing those dimples that made his girl fall for him.

"Still. No matter how far we are, or whatever you've done, I'll still love you."

Fallon pressed a long and deep kiss on his lips.

"I love you too."

She finally pulled away from her husband to look at the smaller version of herself standing by them, his small cheeks all flushed from the sun, nose flaring from stifling his cries. Fallon felt a stab in her heart as she crouched down and pulled the boy in her arms.

Tiny arms wrapped around her neck and she could hear the small sobs racking her baby's body.

"It's okay, baby. I'm right here, mommy's right here. I love you. I'll never leave you." She whispered in his ear, kissing his face and head several times untill the boy calmed down and finally looked at his mother's face.

He gingerly put his index finger on Fallon's face and giggled, making his parents chuckle. Liam knelt beisde them and pulled them both in his arms in a bear hug.

The three of them held on to each other as they reached home, their actual home, as a complete family.

There was no measuring up of the amount of love the three of them shared, it'd always be like this, and they would always be there for eachother. In life and in death.

Liam, Fallon and Joan. A loving family that overcame all the boundaries together, and in future, it'd remain the same.

The End.

---