𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒𑁍

Only a few inches were there between their parted lips as both teenagers felt as if all the air had left their lungs.

"I like you too."

This was all Liam needed to close the gap between them, and capture Fallon's lips with his own.

All the pent up emotions, heavy tensions and desperation were released as their lips met.

The feeling of having your loved one this close made their bodies vibrate, and their hearts fluttered like damn birds. Sooner or later, their hearts were beating in a pattern, as if made just to beat for the other.

Fallon was swooning inside as Liam's lips felt like everything she dreamt of and more. They tasted like cinnamon, like fresh honey, they were sweet and there was spice in them. She could feel all of it just as how he was moving his lips against hers in sync.

Her grip on his collar tightened as she pulled him closer, parting her mouth and letting him in to explore the warmth of her mouth with his tongue. A soft sigh escaped her lips, her hands went over to mess around his soft hair.

Gosh, just how much she craved running her fingers through this hair.

Their lungs were burning from the lack of oxygen but neither wanted to pull apart just yet. Sadly, they had to.

Grins were plastered across their faces as they gasped for air, hands still around each other and foreheads rested together.

"I was dying to do that." Liam admitted, and Fallon could only grin more at that.

"Me too. I'm so glad we finally did it."

"I know." Liam quickly pecked her lips once more before fully pulling away. "As much as I'd love to be here all night, we should go downstairs now, to cut the cake."

Fallon's face slightly fell but Liam squeezed her hand and interwinned their fingers together, smiling at her in encouragement.

They walked back down, hand in hand.

The rest of the night went well and one by one every guest left, leaving Liam and Sam only, who was too busy gushing over Steven, Fallon's second older brother.

"They'll look cute." Fallon said as the new couple watched over Steve and Sam holding hands in the corner with gazing at each other with lovey-dovey eyes.

"Totally. Just like we will." Liam winked. "I shall go now, mom's gonna freak."

"I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"See ya." Liam walked backwards, not leaving her hand as they shared smiles, their hands touching untill they couldn't anymore, and Liam was out.

Fallon waited by the doors, Liam got on his bike and drove away.

It was one of the best nights of their lives for sure.

---

The confession was done and now Liam had asked Fallon on a proper date.

Since the incident with Colin, Fallon was feared or looked at with disgust. It troubled her that no one came to help her in time of her need, and now they were too judgy and disgusted at her.

Thankfully, her friends were there to support her. The Hawkes were never seen around her, or any other poor girl, and Fallon felt proud of it.

Right now, she was freaking out on what to wear on their date.

"Just put on anything and Liam would be too gone to have a problem with it." Kirby said with a roll of her eyes as the two girl friends laid on Fallon's bed.