𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𑁍

'Welcome to Fallon Carrington's 17th birthday party'

A huge banner was hanging by the entry threshold, flowers, balloons, glitters, ribbons, splarkles, the whole manor was bursting with joy, revel and bustle.

Birthday girl, Fallon, had a grey glittery gown on, a long cut up to her left thigh. Her hair was pulled on a side with a beautiful bow plunged to it. She was looking glamorous.

All the wishes were said and the cake was about to be cut, but there was no sign of Liam. Fallon was heartbroken, her eyes kept travelling to the open doors.

"He'll be here soon, I'm sure." Monica assured her.

"Yeah, but it's already midnight. I wanna cut the cake with him by my side."

"Don't worry, cupcake." Sam kissed her cheek, and she smiled sadly.

She was unhappily talking with some random school girl when she heard her parents argue from somewhere behind the curtains. Her ears perked up as she followed their voices.

"We should tell her that we can not keep on this show any longer." Blake hissed.

"It's her damn birthday, Blake! For God's sake."

"I can't keep it any longer. I'm done with you and I need you out of my manor, and my business right away."

"You can't just throw me away from our business. I have my shared right on it."

"Really? You just feed off of my wealth and hard work, you have no-"

"Mom? Dad?"

The heartbroken voice of their daughter tore their feud apart and they turned to see the girl with tears threatning to spill down her face.

"Oh hey, Fallon. What are you doing here, honey?" Alexis tried, smiling at her.

"What's going on?" She asked, her voice cracking.

"Nothing to talk about now. Why don't we go and cut the cake?" Alexis tried to usher her away, but Blake grabbed her arm, stopping her.

"No. I think you should know, now." Alexis was shaking her head but Blake kept his eyes trained on the blonde. "Your mother and I are getting a divorce."

"What?" Fallon felt more tears now gathering in her eyes as her world was crumbling around her. She stifled a whimper.

"But why?"

"I don't think there's love anymore. I don't feel love anymore." Blake replied, rubbing his temple.

"How can you just not feel love anymore? How can you be so cruel and selfish?" She tilted her head, her tears turning into anger and disappointment.

"Fallon, we'll talk about this later. Now let's go." Alexis held her arm and dragged her outside to the hall.

"I need a moment of my own. Please." Fallon said, wiping her eyes.

Alexis patted her head then let her leave.

She ran upstairs to the rooftop, and sat on a concrete bench, crying softly into the night air.

---

She didn't realize how long it has been untill light footsteps were heard, and she turned around to see Liam walking toward her with a worried expression on.

He wore a grey suit with white tee, white converse and his hair was all styled. He looked so, so handsome, Fallon could literally stare at him for eons.

"Hey, I was looking for you." He spoke softly, sitting down beside her, his arms were behind his back for some reason.

"I-I ca-can't go back to the party." Fallon sniffled, her eyes bloodshot and nose puffy, "Gosh, I can't believe you have to see me like this." She pressed the heels of his palms in her eyes to stop crying.

She heard some shuffle then strong arms were wrapping her in a hug, she clung to Liam's neck and sobbed in to his shoulder while the latter stroked her hair and whispered soothing words near her ear.

"M-my parents are splitting up and I can't do anything about it. They didn't even care it is my birthday and they were- they were fighting." She cried.

Liam knew no words could comfort her at the moment, so he just tried to be there for her, comfort her with his embrace or soft hand gestures. Carefully, he pressed his lips to the side of her head and waited for any kind of opposite reaction. But none came, instead he felt Fallon hug him a little tighter.

Several minutes later, Fallon pulled away but stayed close to him, Liam's one arm still around her, rubbing her arm for some warmth.

"You look beautiful." He whispered, totally breathless by the beauty infront of him.

Blushing, Fallon chuckled. "I'm puffy and red."

Liam shook his head, his hand cupping the side of her face, thumb circling over her cheek in a caressing manner. Fallon closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, loving how the touch brought ease and calmness to her heart.

"What do you have there? I saw your hands behind your back." Fallon said and Liam blushed lightly.

He turned around and shuffled a bit then brought a bouquet of hyacinth, holding it out for Fallon who grinned and took the bouquet, inhaling the scent.

"They're lovely. Thank you so much."

"Well, that's not all." Liam pulled out another small square thing, wrapped up, and held it up to her. Fallon looked in puzzlement then grabbed it. She was smiling with a frown on her face as she opened the wrap and it was a small, red box.

Opening it, she found a beautiful turquoise stoned necklace sat in there. It's gleam was so pretty, it made her grin only wider.

"It's gorgeous." She gasped, pulling the chain out and holding it out for Liam to put around her.

"It doesn't match your dress though." Liam shyly admitted making the girl roll her eyes.

"Just do it. I don't care if it matches or not. I'm never gonna put it off of me, ever."

Liam's heart swelled with adoration as Fallon turned her back to him and pulled her hair to the side. He leaned close and put the chain around her neck, his breath hitting the back of her neck and he could see the hair rising on her skin as he locked the hook, but didn't let go.

He closed his eyes and inhaled the sweet fragrance that was radiating off her. His hands gripping her shoulders while he buried his nose to her hair, softly brushing his lips against her neck, shivers ran down their spines, Fallon's breath hitched.

"I like you, Fallon Carrington." Liam finally confessed, their eyes still closed and the only sound was their heavy breathing. "I like you so much, and I want you to be mine."

Fallon took a moment before slowly turing around. Their eyes locked and both could literally hear the other's heart going miles per hour. Liam's hands slid up to rest on the sides of her face, caressing her cheeks and flickering his loving gaze to her captivating eyes down to her soft looking lips.

Fallon brought her hands up to grab the front of his collar, both of them slowly inching closer untill their breaths mixed, and the night got too hot to hold any longer.

---

A/N:-

*Evil grin* Cliffhanger!!!