𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛𑁍

Two years later

Fallon graduated and moved in with Liam in New York. They were living together in one of Van Kirk villas in the city.

Reuniting after a year was thrilling for the couple, they couldn't stop hugging each other and that night, they made love for the first time.

It's been one and a half wonderful years after that.

Fallon was wondering if the wonderfulness only multiplied or dumped down as she stared at the small pink positive sign in her hands.

Her eyes were fluttering from tears brimming in them, she didn't know what she felt, but if it was her reality now, she'd embrace it with open arms and most importantly, she'd have to tell Liam instantly.

She raced out of the drug store washroom. She pulled her phone out of her pocket, quickly dialing Liam's number but her hands were shaking terribly, hearbeat jolting from sheer excitement and anxiety.

On moment her phone started ringing, Liam's name flashing on the screen.

Fallon gasped, almost letting the device slip through her hands. She quickly gathered her shaky breaths and swiped to pick the call then pressed the phone against her ear, wanting to just explode the news to her boyfriend as soon as possible.

"We need to talk." They both said unison.

Fallon frowned.

"W-why? What happened?"

"Come home first. What did you want to talk about?" Liam inquired, Fallon felt unsettled by the grimly tone in his voice. It wasn't right.

"Nothing important. Tell me what is it you want to talk about now!" She demanded, fists balling as she could feel something was terribly wrong.

There was a sigh at the other end, Fallon could almost cut the tension with a knife, it made her nauseas and her vision blurred.

"Just spill it out!"

"There's a court order at our door. It says we need to be at the station today." Fallon took a shaky breath, swallowing the bile that was about to puke out of her. Liam exhaled sharply, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Fal, why are you on a trial note?"

---

A/N:-

Guys, I'm so sorry but I lost total motivation to continue this story and is suffering writer's block. But I'm not gonna leave you all hanging so I'll put my original plan for this story in one last chapter and finish it.

I'll add an epilogue to sum up whatever happens afterwards, no worries.

Goodbye guys!

I love you all so much🌹