15

!Nova's POV!

Three days went by and I was still in the hospital and seriously, it was super boring! Edward and Rosalie were a great company with their other siblings but they also needed to go to hunt and Charlie was busy with his job so he couldn't find time to meet me–which was absolutely okay, but I am still bored and the nightmares....

I sighed as I thought about the nightmares.

After coming back from HYDRA and being rescued by the Avengers I had started having nightmares and panic attacks but they helped me through it and I am grateful for that.

I was a kid at that time so it was easy and soon enough the nightmares and the panic attacks stopped and I started to open more in front of Avengers but now, after all these years I have to go back to that hellhole and get tortured again was getting on my nerves.

My nightmares had started coming back and they were very real and I also had two panic attacks since I came in the hospital but no one knew about it not even Edward.

I didn't wanted anyone to know that my mind is weak. I always dealt with it and I can deal with them again but I want to forget whatever happened.

I have not met Elena till now, the doctors and Edward won't let me walk. They think that I can't take care of myself but seriously I can.

Right now the nurse got out of the room leaving me alone tugged in the bed as I sighed.

It was dark indicating that it's sleeping time but really, I am not in a mood of having any nightmare so I sat up pulling my sheets down from my chest and looked around to find something to do but didn't found anything to do so I jumped out of my bed but regretted it as a sharp pain ran through my side.

God! If that fucking scientist haven't neutralized my healing power I would have been fit as a horse! But when does universe listen to me?!?!

I threw my hand in the air thinking about it as I heard a voice behind me making me jump.

"Hey, Petal" Edward said making me groan.

I really don't like these nicknames!

I turned around and smiled at his sarcastically.

"Hey, bloodsucker!" I said with enthusiasm as he placed his hand on is heart.

"Ouch!" He said making me grin.

"Don't call me names when I already have a name which actually suits me" I said pointing my index finger at him and traced my name in the air.

"N-o-v-a, Nova, that's my name, use that" I said as he eye-rolled.

"Gee! Thanks for the important piece of information" he said matching my tone as I flashed a smile at him and said.

"Your most welcome"

"The question is what are you doing out of your bed?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Couldn't sleep, what are you doing here?" I quickly changed it from me so that he wouldn't press the matter.

"Just came from hunt" he said making me cringe my nose.

"Did you brushed your teeth after drinking?" I asked as he chuckled before nodding.

"Good" I said as he sat on the bed.

"Come here" he said making me raise my eyebrows.

"Where?" I asked as he patted beside him and I made my way towards the bed sitting down.

"Now tell me why are you not sleeping?" He asked again as I sighed.

"Because, I cannot sleep" I said clearly.