38

!Third person's POV!

After the little accident Nova was not allowed to go to any of the missions and whenever she tried to persuade them they would only say that 'You are the most powerful weapon we have against Adelard and his army so you need to practice and find more about your powers' just to make it clear by practice they mean physical practice she was not allowed to use her magic either.

Till now they got to know that someone is manipulating her powers and directing them somewhere else which makes her use it ten times more instead of using only a little.

Bruce Banner and Stephen Strange had done all the tests they could do on her and now they only had to check her blood. Strange had went to his sorcerer world taking care and not including any of his men knowing that it will only create commotion and people will drift away from each other, suspecting them.

He had been doing everything to hide the real reason of Adelard Einar, one of the best warrior and the most trusted man disappearing suddenly. The people had ofcourse been suspicious but because of Strange's power and loyalty for them, the people had stopped asking questions about the sudden disappearance.

But it was one of the least serious concern for him. People had started disappearing from his world and last week only they found the body of one of his men and it was not in a good shape. He being an ex-neurosurgeon understood in one glance that the kidnapper had done a poor attempt to do a brain surgery for an unknown reason. So now, everyone is more scared for the people who had been disappeared lately and has not found. In short, Stephen Strange was the busiest person in the whole group.

!Nova's POV!

I couldn't believe myself that I went back to that coffee shop but this time in my full brains that means, I saw the name of the shop, which was very interesting as it somehow matched my vibes. The Brew Box. 

I sighed looking at the entrance of the coffee shop. Since I have had bruised my rib I have been some what addicted to coffee, but I couldn't blame it on on my broken rib fully as I have always loved coffee and Bruce said that it might have been because of the sudden stoppage on using my powers.

I went inside the shop looking at the counter to see that the man from earlier was not there making me smile lightly.

I made my way to the counter to give my order. It was early hours so there were not many people in here. I smiled at the barista and he greeted me with a warm smile.

"I am Honeybunny and I will be your barista for today, what can I get for you, young lady?" He asked with a smile and I couldn't help but burst in laughing after hearing his code name.

"'Honeybunny?' really, have you reached your limit of creativity, Mr. Honeybunny?" I teased making him scoff playfully.

"You haven't even reached half way through mine" He grumbled making me laugh.

"What can I get for you?" He said stressing on every word trying to change the subject making me smirk.

"A black coffee, strong" I said

"Name?" He said with a smirk.

"Hydro" I said returning his smirk because I knew it was a badass name and I took the preference of my superhero name. He saluted with an amazed look making me grin. He went to make the coffee and I went to my fixed place near the window of the shop which showed the street filled with busy people and different kinds of cars.

I sat down waiting for my name to be called.

Apparently, he was always the one who attended me and we have got to know each other a little but ofcourse I haven't told him my name cause I don't want anyone to know my name. I have always given him funny names to write on my coffee and now it has been an interesting game for both of us. Thinking names at night and then greeting ourselves with our new nicknames.